Secrets - Grethan Pt.9

ATTENTION: This Book isn't quite edited so i'm sorry in advance
Also, i'm sorry if parts of this don't make sense i have horrible
memory so i forget what happens and write some random shit haha
.................................................

Grayson Prov:

Meadow decided to take me to school. I didn't mind but i was worried about Ethan, he didn't seem super happy with it. As soon as Meadow parked in the school parking lot i quickly reached my arm out to open the door.

"Wait Grayson. Can you hangout with me for a few minutes?" Meadow asks me biting her lip glaring at me with lust in her eyes.

"Uh...I gotta go."

"Come on! Please Gray!" Meadow reaches over and grabs my left arm.

"Okay but only for a few minutes." I put my right arm down that was reaching for the door. I turn to face her and wait for her to say something. All i was thinking about was getting out. Before i knew it i spaced out and Meadow was suddenly kissing me. I didn't push her away, i just let it happen. I didn't want to be rude so i let the kiss happen. I thought that's all she wanted to do but suddenly her hand grabs onto my bulge over my pants. I catch my breath and push her away.

"Meadow..." Before i could tell her to stop she pushes me back onto my seat and swings her legs over me so she was now sitting on my lap facing my body. She continues to make out with me. Not knowing what to do i push her away and try to get free but it doesn't work. Since she was sitting on me i couldn't leave. She unzips my pants and slip her left hand under my underwear and grabs my dick.

"Wait....Stop...." i say in short breaths. Meadow ignores me and licks her lips. She removes her hand from my dick and holds me down with her right hand and uses her left to slip her underwear off. I sill couldn't move since she was putting all her weight on me. She uses her underwear to tie both my hands behind my back.

"Meadow! Seriously stop!" I wiggle in my seat trying to get free.

"Come on Gray i know you want me." Meadow says staring into my eyes. Before i could reply she lifts her self up and plops back down onto my dick. First letting the tip enter her and following it by putting all of me in her. I let out a groan and she follows by moaning. She starts lifting herself up and down thrusting myself into her. All i thought of was how to get out of there. This was definitely considered rape. I wiggle in my seat still trying to get free. She continues to feel good while i felt miserable. What made it worse was that we were doing it at school in the parking lot. After a few seconds of doing it in the parking lot i look to my left trying to see if i could escape and right as i turn my head i make eye contact with Ethan. He stares at me for a few seconds before turning away from me and walking away.

"SHIT! NO!" I watch Ethan walk away while panicking. I squirm more and more but she wont budge.

.............................................

Ethan Prov:

I park the car and start to walk to the school. For some reason my eyes decided to look to the right and as soon as i did i see Grayson getting fucked by Meadow. I look at them getting it on and suddenly make eye contact with Gray. I stare at him in disgust for a few seconds before walking away. I felt betrayed. I felt horrible as if someone had ripped my heart out from my chest. Was this jealousy? Was i this deep into Grayson? Even if i completely loved him it's obvious he doesn't feel the same. I might as well move on.

"Hey Carrie." I say as i enter the building running into her as she was handing out flyers.

"Hey Ethan!" She says "Hi" in a cheerful voice.

"Lets grab some dinner tonight."

"Sure." Carrie says giving a small smile blushing a little bit.

"Cool." I say walking away for my first class of the day.

KINDA GOOD AND FRESH :)