Shinchan Story 2: Shinko

Shinko stood there... The light started flickering. In the TV, the killer of the horror movie killed a victim. Himawari watched that. Shinchan and Misae just looked at Shinko. Misae was creeped out. 'H-Hi, my sweet c-c-child!' she stuttered. Shinko gave a smile. She walked forward and sat down on the floor just to watch the horror movie with Himawari. Suddenly the lights came back. 'Oh, the lights have come back!' Misae said 'Let me bring cookies and drinks for you!' 'No!' Shinko yelled. 'Why?' Misae asked. 'I will only eat cookies if you make them!' Shinko said as she watched the TV. 'That's what I will do anyways!' Misae replied. 'That's what you say to everyone of your guests, but you only give them the frozen cookies from the fridge!' Shinko yelled 'THAT's UNHEALTHY FOR ME!' Misae was shocked. Nobody knew that! Not even SHINCHAN! 'Ooooooh!' Shinchan said 'The mystery is now revealeeeedddd! hehehehehehehe!' Shinchan gave his signature grin as Misae just watched Shinko with widened eyes. Shinko started grinning with Shinchan too. 'Okay, I am going to make the cookies myself, just let me get ingredients!' Misae said. 'No, I just want to see this horror movie!' Shinko replied. 'But watching horror movies is not good for kids!' Misae said as she tried to grab the remote but Shinko and Himawari both stopped her. 'Do you want another bite from Himawari?' Shinko hissed 'I think you have forgotten to bandage the earlier bite since blood was coming out!' Misae suddenly remembered that. She looked at her hand. Then she went to another room to put the bandage on her hand. Suddenly she stopped. A thing stroked her in her mind. How did Shinko know her hand was bitten before she even came? It was a mystery... a deep, deep mystery...