Shinchan Story 50: The Fun Life of Shinchan

The next day at morning Shinchan woke up and Misae quickly dressed him up. Thankfully, he didn't need to do toilet that day nor was he late so he was able to catch the bus in time. Yoshinaga Madam smiled as he got up. Shinchan saw Matsuzaka Madam. He narrowed his eyes. He was still thinking she was possessed. There was only one way to see for him, by annoying her. He went to her and started talking rubbish. After some minutes she finally got annoyed and yelled "SHUT UP!" Everyone stared at her. Yup, this was the angry, awkward normal Matsuzaka Madam! Shinchan went to sit with Kazama. 'Why did you annoy Madam?' he asked Shinchan with a stern look. Shinchan just smiled. Suddenly he blew some air into Kazama's ears. He shivered as he felt tickled... 'STOP SHINCHAN!' Kazama said in a loud voice. Soon they reached their school. They did some craft, practiced Japanese handwriting with black ink and finally it was tiffin time! After eating, all of them started playing with a football. Thankfully, Nanny wasn't in the mood of playing Office-Office or Husband-Wife games so she played football with the boys too and enjoyed a lot! Shinko watched all of this from above and smiled. Nobody could see her since she was being invisible with her powers. Suddenly she saw I-Chan walking to Shinchan. Shinko smiled even more...'I am I-Chan from the future...' she thought 'I still remember these days when I used to play with Shinchan... I really liked his way of everything... I liked him so much that even after dying at the age of 59 I came back to my childhood form for him! I came here to save him... my job is done... but I still won't go away to the spirit world so soon... I like this world, my past... my childhood... I will stay here, forever...' Shinko smiled as she faded away from there. Later that day after school Shinchan went home happily. Shinchan had a great life... he took everything not so seriously but with joy... which made his life so much fun for him... he had a life filled with joy and fun...