Shinchan Story 41: Shinko's Anger

The people made Misae face the truth. 'Your children are dead!' they said. Misae didn't want to let go of the bloody dead bodies but the people told to stay away or she would get infected. Tears ran down her eyes as she got separated. Then, later that day in the evening, she returned to her home. When she reached home, she turned off all the lights and just sat down on the stairs, with her head down. She was just too sad to do anything. Suddenly Harry came in. 'I got some toys for my Himawari and Shinchan!' he said joyfully. He had two packets in his hands. One packet in each hand. Misae looked up. Her eyes were moist. Harry's smile faded away. 'What happened Misae?' he said, keeping the packets on the floor. 'The children you brought the gifts for no longer are in this world...' she said, sobbing. 'What do you mean?' Hiroshi asked. 'They are dead...' Misae said 'A car ran over them...' Hiroshi was dumbfounded. 'You are joking, right?' he asked with a slightly higher voice. 'No... No... I am not... It's all my fault...' she replied as she started crying even more 'If I had paid attention to Shinchan this would never happen!' Hiroshi had nothing to say. He just got in his room to check if his children were there. Misae was telling the truth. He slowly came and sat in the floor. He was silent. He just kept his head on the table. Suddenly, their bell rang. Misae slowly opened the door just to see Shinko. 'Why are your eyes so teary?' she asked as she got in. 'Your prediction was right...' Misae replied. Shinko got very angry after she got to know what happened. 'I am very angry but I am not going to attack you since you look very sad!' she said angrily. Misae sobbed even more. 'This is what happens when you ignore the words of your own son, thinking that they are just children and are not intelligent enough!' Shinko said angrily again...