Shinchan Story 23: Shinchan vs. MONSTER NANAKO!

Shinchan was about to face Monster Nanako... He, at every moment, tried to keep in mind that this was not the real Nanako he liked. It was just her monster version, made by Shinko... 'Shinchan, return RIGHT NOW!' Misae yelled. 'No, mom, let me fight!' Shinchan said cinematically as he stepped forward... She didn't say anything more to stop him... She and Hiroshi just watched with eyes full of hope as he battle monster Nanako... The battle begun. Shinchan ran towards monster Nanako with one "AAAAAAA!" Monster Nanako just found one easy way to defeat Shinchan since he was coming towards her but she didn't know how unpredictable Shinchan was... She tried to slash him with her nails but she couldn't because Shinchan slid from the gap between her legs, causing her attack to fail. Now Shinchan was on the rope of the bridge! 'Shinchan, you will fall!' Misae yelled. Nanako was so furious she tried to attack him with her fingers once again but he escaped and then her sharp nails hit the rope! Shinchan went to the other side of the bridge and landed on the floor while Monster Nanako just realized the blunder she had done. Now that she had cut the rope, the bridge started to lose its balance and she fell in the artificial river! She knew how to swim but the artificial waves were too strong for even her! She flowed away with the waves... 'What have you done?' Misae yelled again 'Now how will we get there?' Shinchan looked confused. He too, now, realized that he had done a blunder too, like Monster Nanako. His plan was perfect but he just needed to get his other family members to the other side of the bridge too! They saw as the entire bridge collapsed and fell down in the artificial river. 'No need to get to the other side.... You have passed your test...' a voice emerged out of nowhere.Suddenly all the darkness faded away as they felt they were getting transported somewhere... Suddenly they were back in the bright base of Shinko! She stood before them... 'I always knew you were clever Shinchan, but never knew you were this unpredictable!' she said with a grin. 'Now I am not so special, after all...' Shinchan said with his signature smile as Shinko watched him with a silent, creepy smile...