Shinchan Story 20: The Genie's Cleverness

Misae and Hiroshi quickly went back to the room with their utensils which were now used as their weapons just to find the black and white genie standing outside... giving a big grin... He had a card in his hand. Misae and Hiroshi ran towards him with all their might to attack him but suddenly he flipped his card with his fingers and the utensils disappeared! The card vanished too. Hiroshi and Misae were stunned. They looked at each other with widened eyes and then looked at the genie. They tried to attack him with their hands only but suddenly he took out another card and stroked it on their fingers. A little blood was coming out. He just "paper cut" their fingers! It was very painful since paper cuts are very painful, indeed. Suddenly, when they seem to have lost a blanket got thrown on the genie out of nowhere from above! Misae and Hiroshi were shocked. So was the genie. Shinchan and Himawari did it from above. The gave their signature smile after doing it as the genie struggled to get out of the blanket. It was hard for him since it was a very thick blanket. Suddenly Hiroshi grabbed the blanket tightly, not allowing him to escape. Misae did the same after saying a "Good job!" to her children. Suddenly Shinchan and Himawari had courage in them and decided to come down. They beat the genie black and blue while he was in the blanket. He fainted. 'We won!' Hiroshi yelled 'Hurrah!' Suddenly when everything seemed okay they got surrounded by a lighting. The lightning formed the shape of a cage around them. Then it lifted them up and started to take somewhere! All of them became very confused but Shinchan looked up just to find the Clouds of Darkness doing it! Hiroshi noticed it too. 'Doesn't these types of clouds appear whenever we meet SHINKO?' he asked 'Whenever me meet her, in the house or park...' Suddenly they had got where the cloud was taking them. To Shinko's base!