Shinchan Story 43: Glaesius Revealed

Shinchan and Himawari were saved but now Glaesius, possessed in Matsuzaka's body, stood up. 'Now you must leave her body!' Shinko yelled 'And reveal what you are, how scary you are, HOW evil YOU ARE...' Glaesius tried to attack but Shinko deflected it and then she hit a rainbow fireball at the villain! That fireball did not hurt Glaesius but suddenly some smoke started to emerge out of Matsuzaka's body! It was black smoke. As the smoke emerged Matsuzaka felt faint and quickly she collapsed. Then the black smoke formed into a solid... a body... of a witch. There stood Glaesius. She had a black pointy hat and a violet dress with a green cape. 'This is the evil monster that tried to take the life of these children!' Shinko yelled pointing at her 'She possessed Matsuzaka's body because when police would catch her she could easily escape and Matsuzaka would get captured!' Everyone was amazed. They had never seen something like this before... something like a witch, possession and magic. Glaesius was furious! 'NOOO!' she yelled. Suddenly a long stick appeared in her hand. She ran towards Shinko with the stick and tried to strike her but she used a magical shield. The stick hit the shield and broke. 'Normal wood against magical shields? Huh, are you okay?' Shinko hissed with a smile. Glaesius was even more furious now. She threw a powerful green beam at Shinko and her shield broke into a million pieces! Glaesius laughed. 'I have captured all your minion spirits in your base!' Glaesius yelled. 'So this is why my minions were not coming to help me!' Shinko thought with widened eyes. Now, like Glaesius, even she had become furious! Shinko vs Glaesius had begun... both were furious and wanted to defeat each other!