Shinchan Story 26: The Spirit World

Shinko went in a red portal. It lead her to a red land with black skies. She went in a palace which seemed like it was made out of black smoke! She walked in a room and opened the door. 'Have you done your task?' a voice asked. 'Yes, of course!' Shinko replied. Suddenly a skeleton figure with a black cloak appeared in front of her. Black smoke hovered around that skeleton covered in cloak. 'Master Death, I know you don't want them to die so soon since they can be annoying here in the Underworld and that's why I stopped their death by stopping the accident!' Shinko said 'It is just a matter of days now. I should just keep in mind that they don't escape... or nothing goes wrong!' Death seemed happy with Shinko. 'I am happy with you, girl!' he said 'I will give your spirit some more energy as a reward since after you die, you become weak here, in the Underworld!' Shinko was excited! She got so excited that she jumped and gave a little "Hihi!" Death smiled as he gave Shinko some more human-like energy! 'You can have the meal with me and my nobles today, but remember that they should never escape or they will annoy me a LOT if they come here! I want them to die at older age, not now!' Shinko happily nodded as she went with Death himself for having a meal! Back in Shinko's base the Nohara family was done eating. Their tummies were full! Suddenly, when everything seemed good the lights went out. Everyone started panicking! Misae freaked out. 'Nohara family, be careful, some spirit of Mistress Shinko is trying to get you all for it's meal!' a ghost butler said. This made the Nohara family freak out even more! Misae was so scared she started screaming. Suddenly all of them starting going in different directions except Himawari, she just sat calmly. The others got separated! Someone was trying to get them... Who was it? What if they attacked them in the DARK...