Shinchan Story 16: Himawari in The Playroom!

Shinko has just got Himawari from the Pastry Lady. As soon as she got her she was super happy but also confused. 'Where is shinchan?' she asked. 'I couldn't catch him after all!' the Pastry Lady replied. 'No problem, if Himawari is with me for these days then he will survive the disaster too!' Shinko said with a smile on her face. 'I have magically built a playroom for her, let her play in there.' She gave it to a new monster called the Killer Butler to take her to the room and before handing Himawari to him she threatened him "If you try to kill her you will be in the jail of the Spirit World... and you know what the jail is right? It is getting trapped in burning lava forever! You cannot even die since you are already a spirit! So make sure not to kill her, Killer Butler . The killer butler agreed and left Himawari to the playroom. It had a glass so Shinko could watch what Himawari was doing. Himawari, on the other hand was confused that why she was taking care of her even though she was a bad guy. After some time, she forgot about it and started playing with the toys. Shinko gave a creepy smile as she watched all of this with narrow eyes. 'Ma'am!' suddenly a voice could be heard 'Your ice cream is ready!' Shinko quickly went somewhere. Himawari quickly saw that and gave her smile like Shinchan always does. She had seen a big circle hole when she was playing. She quickly got into it before Shinko came. Few moments later, Shinko arrived there again... She didn't see Himawari... 'Killer butler...' she called out 'You killed her right?' Killer butler quickly came in and after hearing the question he was shocked. 'No, Madam!' he yelled 'I didn't!' 'Let's get to the spirit world to get you imprisoned...' Shinko replied. Killer butler widened his eyes. 'NOOOO!' he yelled as Shinko used her other monsters and dragged him into the spirit world... and threw him into lava...