Shinchan Story 9: Shinchan vs Clone Shinchan

Shinchan couldn't even break the mirror to stop his clone from the mirror or he would get scolded by mom. What could he do now? 'Shinchan!' Dad yelled 'I am coming to see what's happening there, why is it taking so long?' 'Now we are going to switch places!' Clone Shinchan said to Shinchan. Shinchan widened his eyes. Dad got up and started walking to the kitchen. He saw the packet of the cookies on the table. 'The cookies are here!' he said 'Where are you?' To look for shinchan, he turned his head just to see something frightening. Two Shinchans stood there, one smiling and one with eyes widened... Hiroshi was petrfied. He was confused... He didn't know what was happening. 'I am real dad!' the smiling shinchan said. The real shinchan yelled back "NO! I AM REAL!" The clone shinchan smiled even more as he said "No dad! TRUST ME!" Hiroshi was too confused. The real Shinchan was now getting angry. 'Dad! I have proof!' he said. Hiroshi finally had some hope to find out which Shinchan was real. 'Break the mirror, the one who vanishes will be the fake Shinchan!' The real shinchan said as he gave dad the marble. 'Break the mirror with it!' Dad was so confused he forgot that Misae would scold him badly if he did that. The clone shinchan was shocked. 'No dad, that's so stupid!' the clone shinchan said 'He is trying to trick you and get you a scolding from mom!' Dad was too confused and wanted the answer who was real. He didn't listen to clone shinchan and threw the marble very hard at the mirror.It shattered into pieces with a loud sounds. All the pieces fell down on the nail polish and other cosmetics to even break into more pieces. The clone shinchan widened his eyes. 'No...' he thought as he slowly started vanishing into thin, black air... After he vanished, Shinchan gave a sigh of relief. Then he told dad everything that happened when he came to take the cookies... and how he met the CLONE SHINCHAN... and also that he had encountered him before and the clone even ruined his day before... On the other side... Shinko was still annoying Misae at the hospital...