Shinchan Story 36: Shinko Revealed

Shinko floated down on the ground with her majestic gown making her even more beautiful. Everyone was surprised to see her. 'I am Shinchan's protector!' she announced as she floated down. Yoshinaga Madam, Principle Sir, Kazama, Nanny, Masao and Bo, all had widened their eyes. 'You look like one of our "classmates" called I-chan!' Nanny yelled. Shinko smiled as she approached towards Shinchan. 'Shinchan, this is the danger I was talking about!' she said to him 'I had a vision that Himawari and you got crushed by a car in which Matsuzaka Madam sat and drove while Misae auntie just chatted with her friend! I was surprised that Matsuzaka Madam did that in my future vision but now I can understand how and why that would happen! You need to stay out of the road and parks for no accidents!' Shinchan didn't even care about what she said and smiled. 'She is the ghostly evil spirit I was talking about!' he yelled to his friends 'She is dangerous and has monsters in her ice cream parlour in the woods!' Everyone was surprised and scared. They didn't know if they could trust her or not. Shinko just gave a slight smile. 'It's time for me to go, I gave you a warning, now it's up to you!' she said as she entered back into her teleportation hole and went away. That day when school was over Shinchan and friends talked about Shinko as they went home. Shinchan was negative about her but everyone else were positive. 'She didn't seem dangerous at all!' all of them said. Shinchan ignored them. Finally they separated as they reached home. On the other hand Glaesius had still been possessing Matsuzaka's body and was still on the loose...