Shinchan Story 7: The Mysterious Dark Boy

At home, Shinchan and Dad were watching TV and having cookies. As they tried to pick up another cookie they suddenly realized there were no cookie left. They still wanted even more cookies to eat and enjoy. 'Shinchan, please bring cookies for me!' Hiroshi said. 'Okayyyy Daddd! Hoi!' Shinchan said as he went to the kitchen. He started finding the extra cookies since mom had hidden them somewhere. He searched in the cupboards and all other places. He still couldn't find the packet. 'Where must have mom kept it?' he wondered. Suddenly he remembered something. He quickly checked a packet which had "capsicum snacks" written on it and opened it. He opened the packet just to find the cookies! 'Yes!' he said triumphantly 'I always know where mom keeps everything!' He started to walk away with the packet but suddenly he noticed a dark, black figure who looked like a small child running round. He was curious what it was, so he went to the other empty room, keeping the packet on the table. It was the room where mom did her make up and all... 'Hey, are you a ghost?' Shinchan whispered. 'Yes!' another whisper came back. 'I like ghosts!' Shinchan whispered back. 'Be scared of me, I can ruin your everything...' a voice back. 'Oooooh!' Shinchan said, now in his normal voice. 'I will take care of you like Action Kamen took care of Dark Shadow!' 'But I am not dark shadow...' the mysterious voice said 'I am YOUR shadow...' 'Nice joke!' Shinchan said. Suddenly the mysterious boy revealed himself! It was another clone of shinchan. Shinchan was shocked. 'S-So you are the one , that person who ruined my day was YOU!' Shinchan yelled 'YOU DRANK MY JUICE! YOUUU!' Clone Shinchan smiled. 'I am from this mirror!' he said, pointing at Mom's mirror.

He laughed dramatically as Shinchan watched him, his eyes filled with revenge... On the other side, Shinko had reached the hospital. 'There's no point in taking Himawari here!' she said 'No doctor can solve the problem!' She just gave a snap. Suddenly the doctor disappeared from there! He teleported in the Himalayas! 'Hello Auntie!' She said in her sweet voice as Misae stared at her, scared... very, very scared...