Shinchan Story 48: Shinko vs. Glaesius (ULTIMATE BATTLE!)

Now Shinko and Glaesius were fighting near the Nohara family's house and Shinko needed to protect it from Glaesius. This was going to be their final fight... if Glaesius won, Nohara family would be destroyed, if Glaesius lost, the family would be saved... It was all in Shinko's hands now. She began the fight with some fire balls! Glaesius escaped those and went high above in the skies. From there she let out a BLACK BEAM of light. It hit Shinko and it injured her but she still didn't give up. She got up from the ground and went up to face Glaesius. Shinko now threw even more fireballs but this time Glaesius kept deflecting instead of dodging. Shinko dodged her own deflected fireballs. Now it was enough... She had enough of these fights... she could not tolerate the evil witch anymore! Suddenly a silver sword appeared in her hand out of nowhere. Glaesius cackled as a purple sword appeared in her hands too! This was going to be a sword fight... in this only one could win, one could lose... one could live, one could DIE! So they started their sword fight but in their first move only Glaesius threw Shinko on the ground. Then she descended herself. 'I will overpower you now!' she said as she descended 'I am very skilled in sword fighting, I even have one height advantage you fool!' Shinko got up and attacked Glaesius again. She blocked it with her sword. Now Shinko spinned her sword for a while and again tried to attack Glaesius but she dodged it. Now Glaesius attacked with her sword. Shinko quickly formed a shield around herself and got saved. However, Glaesius kept striking the shield with her sword constantly for it to break but Shinko tried her best not to break it. Sadly, it broke but luckily Shinko managed to escape. Now she jumped and attack Glaesius with her sword. She blocked it again but this time she somersaulted around her, constantly attacking her and distracting her. She was so quick that Glaesius was getting a little tired of deflecting now. Finally she got so tired she sat down but suddenly realized that a duel was still on. Before she could do anything, she felt a sword pierce through her back... She was dead...