it's official

three months later...
September 25th, 2019

F i n o l a

It's been a little over three months since the accident, and exactly two months since i found out i was gonna be a mom. To Braxton, of course.

All of the adoption papers and background checks got approved and Brax was finally allowed to live with me.

Buck and I have been officially dating for 2 months. It's been really amazing to be honest. He's such a sweetheart. We started dating pretty soon after we met, and most people would say we're moving way too fast. But I don't think we are. I just wish he was in my life 6 years ago so i didn't start dating Ryan. Buck stays at my place most nights, mostly because he was living in his ex girlfriends place while she was traveling the world. Everyone thought it was pretty weird for him to be staying there, so i told him to come live with me in the meantime.

"Finny," i heard Braxton whisper from behind me.

"Yes, buddy," i turned around and squated down to his height. Not that he was much shorter than me, he's a tall kid. "What do you need?"

"Can i call you mom?" he asked

"You can call me anything you want," i smiled "Just no bad words"

"Okay," he laughed "I'm hungry mom"

"Alright, what do you want for breakfast?" i asked him as i walked to the cabinet to find something to fix.

"Cheeseburgers!" he yelled excitedly.

"Um," i looked at him with a laugh "what about pancakes?"

"But i want cheeseburgers" he said, making the face he knows i can never resist.

"Brax, that's not a breakfast food," i said trying to think of an alternative "Ooh what about a sausage sandwich? That's kind of like a burger!"

"That sounds good," he said "Can i watch some TV?"

"Sure, the remote is on the table." i said "and don't forget to feed the dogs, i'll feed ozzy today"

"Okay mamma" he said getting off the couch to go feed our dogs

He had three dogs and a lizard before the accident. I took care of them for the three months he was living with his foster family.

The dogs are penny lane, bogart, and bug. I honestly don't know what breed penny and bogart are, or bug to be honest, but I know for sure that Ozzy is a leopard gecko. He's living his best life honestly. I had to do a lot of research on him, i had no clue about how to take care of him when i first got him. I just hope i can keep up with all the crazy things this accident has brought into my life 

Penny Lane (black dog) and Bogart (other one)
(yes these are Brendon Uries dogs lmao)

Penny Lane (black dog) and Bogart (other one)(yes these are Brendon Uries dogs lmao)

Bug

Ozzy

Ozzy

💛💛

💛💛