love

November 6th, 2021

"We have joined here today to share with Evan and Finola an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one." The minister said, looking out at the crowd at the wedding.

Finola and Evan looked at each other, love and happiness in their eyes.

"I'm asking for both of you to share your vows to one another, Evan can go first."

"Finn," He wiped a tear from under his eyes, feeling Eddie's comforting hand on his shoulder from behind him. "I've loved you since the day we met, I was in the worst time of my life and you got me out of it. I'll admit it, before we met I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you."

He continued, "life wouldn't be the same if I didn't have you, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

Evan finished his vows, fighting through the tears spilling out of his eyes. Finola on the other hand, didn't hide her tears. Not at all.

"Fu- I mean freak." She tried to save herself from cursing in front of the kids in the audience, two of them being her own.

"Evan, my life flipped upside down when I met you, literally. But you somehow managed to flip it right back. When I met you I was just a scared woman, not knowing if I could ever love someone as much as I loved him."

She shakily continued. "But I love you more than I ever loved that son of a bitch." She covered her mouth, eyes wide. "I'm so sorry, oh my god."

Everyone in the room laughed with her, not really caring about the few cuss words she's using. She continued her vows, only stopping once for a tissue to save her makeup from being ruined.

The best part of the night finally came, the part where they would officially become husband and wife.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife." The minister said "you may now kiss the bride."

Evan didn't hesitate at all. He pulled Finola toward him, cupping her face as they kissed.

This is the moment everyone in this room has been waiting for, for the past 2 years. They were all getting worried that Evan would never grow a pair and pop the question, but he finally did on Christmas Eve.

Everyone made their way to the reception, all very excited for the open bar that Eddie begged them to have.

They spent the rest of the night celebrating the marriage of two best friends, looking forward to life as a married couple.