hospital

YOU GUYS I just wanted to say that I am so so so SO glad that so many of you are invested in this story. Even if it's only ab ten people (which is a lot imo) I am still so grateful for every single one of you. I've never actually invested myself in writing a book, and when I see your sweet comments it makes my day, and makes me want to update even more. I also love when people ship my characters bc that shows me that people are actually reading into the emotions that I try to include. (Looking at you LeahForShort )

Anyways, have fun reading this chapter 🤪

January 15th, 2020
F I N O L A

I could hear police sirens outside, but I know that Ryan can't hear them because I know he's too focused on getting in my pants. He's started to get a little too touchy, after he already took my shirt and bra off and threw them who knows where. I had to make him believe that I'm into it, so I didn't end up with a bullet through my head. I got on top of him and started kissing his neck while reaching into my back pocket to grab the gun I took from the table. I jumped up and stood away from him, pointing the gun at his chest.

"You Bitch," he screamed, tackling me to the ground "I'm gonna kill you."

I was trying to push him off of me, still had the gun in my hand, when he grabbed the gun. I heard a gun shot, and felt my shoulder throbbing in pain. Before I could even register what had just happened the lights went out and S.W.A.T came running in.

Ryan got up and put his hands in the air, dropping the gun to the ground. He was never good under pressure. They cuffed him, and a man came over to me and handed me his jacket to cover up. After he wrapped my shoulder I put it on, and of course it was way too big.

"Oh no, my shirt is around here somewhere." I said, finally finding my blood-covered shirt.

"That's considered evidence, ma'am" he took it from me and put it in an evidence bag. "They'll get you a fresh shirt in the ambulance, you'll just have to wear this for now."

I frowned, that was my favorite shirt. I pushed myself off the ground and immediately regretted it because I stupidly put all of my weight on my arm with the bullet in it.

"Here let me help you," the man said. He helped me up and got me on a stretcher. I held the jacket over my boobs as good as I could with one arm, I'm not really in the mood to flash anyone today.

"Thank you," I smiled weakly, starting to feel really tired. They wheeled me to the elevator to go downstairs, and when we got down there I saw the most gruesome scene I've ever laid Emmy eyes on.

Five of the men were dead on the ground, in massive pools of blood. Normally blood doesn't bother me, but something about this just made me feel icky so I had to look away. I wonder where Buck is? Was almost having sex with Ryan considered cheating?

They finally got me through the maze of bodies, and out to the ambulance. I'm starting to feel really, really sleepy now. I looked down at my shoulder and noticed that that the gauze was completely soaked through with blood.

"Looks like the bullet hit the Brachial Artery, she's losing a lot of blood." One of the paramedics says. My vision is started to get cloudy.

"Finola!" I see Buck jump into the ambulance and he grabs my hand tightly. Welp, I gotta tell him.

"I'm sorry," I cried, still with blurry vision. It feels like the world is spinning fast around me. "I almost had sex with Ryan, I understand if you can't forgive me."

I couldn't even look at him in the eyes, so I turned my head away from him.

"No baby," he turned my face toward him with my chin. "You did it to save 25 other people there. You saved everyone there, I love you so much."

He leaned in and kissed my forehead. "I love you too."

And then I blacked out.

B U C K

"I love you too," Finn said, he eyes fluttering shut.

Her monitor was going off, she's crashing.

"What's going on? Is she gonna be okay?" I'm freaking out. I am not losing her today.

"Her vitals are off the charts, it looks like she's lost a lot of blood so her heart isn't getting enough blood to function." He explains it so that I understand.

"We need to defibrillate to keep her alive until we get to the hospital, she's going to need a transfusion." The female paramedic said, as she got the defibrillator out and prepared to shock her back to life. While she was getting everything ready the other paramedic had already started CPR.

For the next five minutes they're going back and forth between the shocks and CPR, when the best thing happened.

"She's back, all of her vitals are back to normal." The male paramedic said. "There's the hospital."

We got to the hospital and they quickly wheeled her inside to the nurse with me close behind them.

"I'm sorry sir, but you can't come back here." A doctor stopped me right as the doors closed.

"No I need to be with her," I tried pushing past him.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, so I turned around only to be met with the rest of 118. They all had sad faces. The hand on my shoulder belonged to Eddie, and he pulled me into a hug and cried with me.

Eddie and Finn are best friends, so I know he's having a hard time once he found out what happened. I was finally convinced to go sit in the waiting room after 10 minutes of arguing with the nurses, and a couple of threats to call security.

"She's going to be okay Buck." Eddie said, rubbing my back.

I just sat with my face in my hands, trying to hold back tears.

So now we just have to wait for them to either tell us that she's okay, or if she's gone.

Hey boyssss. How are y'all?? I rushed this chapter so I could post before work, so sorry for any mistakes, I'll edit it later. Don't forget to vote and comment!

Love y'all, stay safe, and be nice to others💛

El:)