Chapter 5-The Crystal

Silverspeed's POV

'Now now...what should I do while Ratchet's out?'I thought deviously.Hmm,maybe nothing extreme,
he could find out that way,and possibly more 'jail time' in here.Perhaps,getting off the berth?Maybe it'll make getting outta here faster,if I could walk already.
I decided to quickly scoot to the edge of the berth,my pedes dangling inches off the tile floor."Welp,here goes nothing,"I sighed,and pushed myself off the berth,and onto the floor.I wobbled slightly,putting my arms out for balance.
To be honest,I probably looked pretty stupid...
I put a servo onto the wall for support,slightly wincing.My scarred pede was still apparently damaged,Ratchet must have not picked it up on his scanners.
If Ratchet finds out I'm not psychically intact,I'll have to spend another dreaded week,or longer,in this Primus forsaken Med-bay.
I slowly took a couple laps around the Med-bay,walk-limping really.
After a bit,I decided to lay back down,figuring Ratchet would come back soon.
Not a minute later,Ratchet stalked into the Med-bay,taking a quick glance at me,
before returning to his workspace.
I then noticed how dreadful his workspace really was.
Parts were strain about,along with oil and energon stains lathering the tables.
Wrenches, were also scattered among the room.
Surprisingly though,everything else in the room looked fine.
Ill have to clean that up for him,poor mech,too busy to clean up his own workspace.
Well,I'm not that sad for him,he is keeping me hostage in his Med-bay...

-End of week-
I'm bored out of my mind,and the only thing to keep me sane was to walk around around the Med-bay when Ratchet was gone out on meetings.
For awhile,Ratchet has been keeping a hard watch on me,
usually not leaving the Med-bay for much of anything.
But now,the meetings have become more recent,so I've had more time to do stuff.
Although,there have been other things to keep me intact.
Jazz always comes by often,even the twins.
Eventually the rest of the Autobots on base came around and chatted for awhile.
I got to know everyone's names;
Mudflap,Skids,Que(Wheeljack)Mirage(Dino),Ironhide,
Bumblebee,and the Arcee sisters.
(I'm keeping out some for a reason.. ;)
I noticed that the Arcee sisters sure know how to gossip,but it kept me interested,
and let me know what was happening around base,anyways.
But today,I sit in this berth no more! Today,I'm free!
Ratchet can't hold me here anymore! Hopefully not...
"Ok Silverspeed,I guess your clear to go,"He said,checking over everything.
Maybe,I could even stretch out my wings,and try out my alt without being half dead.
"But,no flying,no close combat fighting or training,and no high grade,understood?"
Well,dream officially ruined."Yes,sir."I huffed.
I walked out of the Med-bay door,to see none other than Jazz leaning against the wall.
"Hey 'sis,I never thought he'd let'ya out!"He spoke,slapping me up in a hug.
"Good to see you too Jazz,"I said sarcastically.
"But,I'm glad to finally be outta there,"I joked back to Jazz."Hey,since you're cleared,
how 'bout I show you around the base? Like'a tour?"He said,smiling back at me.
"Sure,as long as I'm out of there,"I said following him,pulling me behind him.
After a long couple of hours of walking,sorta,we made it to a long hallway of doors.
"Ok,so here's where the berth rooms are!"Jazz said,
gesturing his servo throughout the hallway.
Finally,I've had to cover up limping for the last two or more hours now,I can finally go to recharge."So,where's mine?"I asked,hopefully not too far away.
"Oh,it's just all the way down there!"He said,pointing a digit down the hallway.
I gaped,optics wide.
Then,I looked back at him with borrowed optics,even if he couldn't see them.
"Dont worry,I was just kidding,"He laughed out, giving me a side hug.
"Uh huh..."I said glaring at him.
He told me where everyone's berth room was,telling me it was for 'safety reasons'.
I was the third one down from the hallway,Jazz directly across from me,
the Terror Twins on my left,and Mirage was on my right.
"Ok so,here's the passcode for your berth room,"He said,handing me a data pad.
I pushed in the passcode,and the door hissed as it slid open,and revealed the room.
Inside it had a berth,a small nightstand,
and a shelf with a couple energon cubes on it,curtesy of Jazz.
I moved over to the berth and sat down,relieving the pressure off my pedes.
I moved the energon cubes to put a picture of me and Jazz giving me a 'bear hug' on the shelf from my subspace.
I smiled at the thought, of me and Jazz being back together again.
Also,I  took a small crystal-like object out of my subspace,looking at it closely.
I remember that I had apparently gotten it from a dream that I had,
and that a bright light had given to me.I could vividly remember what it said,
"When you are ready, the Crystal will glow and merge with your spark,
giving you the power to change the tide of the war..."
Since then,I had kept the crystal close to my spark,
for if what the light said was true..
That I--could change the tide of the war.