Chapter 6-Caught Red Handed

Silverspeed's POV

" 'Sis...."A voice called." 'Sis!"It called again,this time slightly louder." 'SIS!,"With that my eyes shot open,and I fell off the berth,my arms waving frantically as I rolled.
I groaned,rubbing my head.I couldn't help but hear a chuckle come from the door.
I glared at Jazz,whom I saw with drowsy eyes.
I then noticed,that I had fallen asleep,and went into recharge last night.
Guess that walk really tired me out...
Jazz grinned,"Wake up,sleepy head,ya gotta come and meet 'da humans ta'day,"
He said, walking over to me.
I sat up,wincing slightly at my pede.
He gave me a curious look,but said nothing,as he sat on the berth.
"Humans?"I asked,I had heard that they're were humans on base here,
but I hadn't seen any when we went on the tour around Diego Garcia.
"Ya,we'll be see'in Lennox an' Epps,"He explained.
I figured they were the humans I was going to meet,so I didn't say anything.
"Ok,so be out in 5,"He said with a wave,and strutted out the door,closing behind him.
"Ughhh,"I groaned.
I let my head fall back to the ground,my body laying limp on the ground.
After mumbling to myself,I got up slowly and sat on the berth.
I grabbed an energon cube from the shelf,and slowly drank it,until it was empty.
I set the empty energon cube on the nightstand,and limped over to the door.
Since no one could see me in here,I didn't have to waste my energy pretending to walk.I pressed in the passcode,and the door slid open.
Now that I think about it,how did Jazz know the passcode?!
I hummed in thought.The bond? Was I thinking too loud?
Me and Jazz don't use the bond much,we keep our space.
Most of the time we only use the bond when we really need it,especially since none of the Autobots,(Except Ratchet and OP of course) know about us being twins.
Sometimes though,we just mess around with the bond,it happens.
Well,I guess he should know the passcode,he is my brother anyways...
I walked over to Jazz,who was waiting for me outside.
"Ready?"He asked.
"Yep,"I answered.I couldn't keep my hurt pede on the ground very long,
so I made it look like I was just shuffling my feet.
Jazz lead us out the hallway,and we passed by a big glass window.
I glanced at the window,and saw my reflection in it,and I couldn't resist.
I walked over and took a look at myself.
Now that I wasn't dying,and all the scrapes and scratches over me were buffed out,
I actually looked pretty good,except the scar was still there.
I looked at my metal,clawed servos,touching my faceplates slightly,
smiling at my reflection.
"Ya comin' ?"Jazz joked,staring at me with his visor raised.
I rolled my optics behind my visor,and walked over.
We came over to the main hanger,a bigger hanger compared to the others,probably because it has to hold Autobots inside it.
I suppose the hanger is just where the Autobots meet up with each other and the humans,since we have our own berth rooms.
Its not like we sleep in our Alt-modes all night.
When we came in,I noticed all the other bots transforming into their alt-modes.
Two bots however,came up to me and Jazz,more so in my direction.
I recognized the two mechs to be Mudflap and Skids,
I had met them in the Med-bay,but they were quickly shooed by Ratchet.
"Ooh,dang,she look'in hot,"Mudflap said,staring at me.
I turned a light blue in my cheeks,warming up some."
"Ooh yeah,she got some nice curves bro,"said Skids, walking closer to me.
Jazz revved his engine threateningly,glaring at them through his visor.
"Geez Jazz,didn't know you had a girlfriend",Mudflap said.
For some unknown reason,Sideswipe and Sunstreaker growled at that statement...
I went back from my thoughts,"Oh no,I said, were just -mmph- "
Jazz covered my mouth,"Friends,"he finished.
My optics widened,I was about to say twins.
'Phew',I thought relieved.
"Now back off,"Jazz went back to 'over protective mode',
giving them the death stare.The two quickly scurried off,walking back to the others and transforming to their alt-modes.
Jazz quickly returned to his normal self,smiling to himself.I gave him a look,
and he shrugged innocently.
We walked down the line of alt-modes,all cars..and I noticed that all of them.
turned their rear view mirrors toward me.
Geez,way to make me feel normal..
We walked to the end of the 'line',and Jazz transformed into his alt-mode,and backed in next to Mirage.
I transformed into my alt and went next to Jazz.
It felt kinda wierd,being the only Ariel alt here,but I'll get used to it...My left wheel sat lower to the ground,making me look unbalanced,
but it would be hard to tell if they didn't know.
"Hey,there 'dey are,"Jazz whispered over to me.
I watched as two humans,likely men,walk up to me.
Their names suggested that one was Epps,and the other was Lennox.
"You must be the new female bot,right?"asked Epps."Yes,"I said firmly,thinking female was probably their way of femme.
"Nice choice,"Lennox commented,looking at me.
"Thankyou,"I said politely.
"Manners,I like this one,"Added Epps."Oh,my name is William Lennox,"Lennox said,"And he's Robert Epps,"He pointed towards Epps."My name is Silverspeed,"I answered back,Nice to meet you."So,you mind if we see your bot mode?"Asked Lennox.
I transformed into my bi-pedal mode.
But,I was standing when I transformed,so I quickly jolted my hurt pede off the ground,but perhaps too quickly."What's wrong with your leg?"
Epps asked,a hint of concern in his voice.
I knew that Jazz was listening to everything they said,and I got worried.
"Oh,it's nothing,hehe,just Uh...Looking at my scar!"I said hopefully,
doing a fake grin.Luckily they didn't see my optics behind my visor,
because they look really scared right now.
"Scar?"Lennox asked,now looking at my pedes.
"Oh ya,just got that when I crashed here!"I was sounding pretty weird,like someone who's trying to seem happy,but they really aren't.
Emphasis, on really."So,like my paint job?"I asked,trying to get off the subject."Yeah,looks nice!"Epps said with a smile.
Lennox looked at his watch,looking at it carefully."Well,we'd better go,it was nice meeting you Silverspeed,"He said."You as well,"I answered.
The two slowly walked out of the hanger.
After a bit,the rest of the Autobots transformed,
and started grouping up,and chatting with each other.
Jazz transformed quickly,staring at me through his visor."Silverspeeeed,"He said looking me in the optic."What was that all about,"Jazz demanded.
"Nothing,"I replied.
He glanced at my pede."Then why are ya still keepin' your pede off 'da ground?"
He asked suspiciously.
"Oh,"I laughed hysterically,"Must've not have seen that,".
I put my pede on the ground,trying not to show any facial expressions,
because he was still staring me down like a hawk.
He still looked suspicious,but didn't say anything.
"Ok then,I'll race ya back to our rooms then,"He said smiling.
"Oh,sorry,I have to pick something up at the Med-bay,"I said.
"Fine,see ya later 'sis,"He waved off,walking elsewhere."Phew,"I said once more.
I took my pede from the ground quickly,reliving the pressure on it.
I saw through the corner of my optics,
the Terror Twins walking quickly toward,what seemed the Med-bay.
I decided to follow them,since I might as well clean up Ratchet's place.
Turns out,they were going to the Med-bay too! But why?
It looked like they had,pink paint?
They both quickly went inside,and I peeked into the door after they went inside,
to see what they were doing.
They quickly gathered up his wrenches,and started splattering them with pink paint.
Painting Ratchets' tools pink?
"Hey,what are you two doing?"I called,both servos on my hips.
They both froze,slowly turning to my direction..."Hehe...Uh.."