Chapter 26-Road Trip

Silverspeed's POV
It had only been a few hours since Sideswipe said sorry to me,and I was feeling happy again.
I guess I never really knew how much I really missed him,until he acted like that.
It was weird,he didn't want to go over what I did wrong,changing the subject about it.
The more I thought on it,the more it seemed like he was hiding something from me.
I frowned,going deeper into thought.
"Hey,what's with the glum face?I thought we were having fun,"Sides gleamed.
"Heh,ya,"I smiled half heartedly.
"You know what I was thinking?"Sides said,propping his pedes on a rock as he sat next to me.
I shrugged in response,"What?"
"Well I don't know,you might not be up to it,"He smirked.
I huffed in annoyance,giving him a push that knocked him off his rock,
his optics widening in surprise as he landed in the sand.
"Hey!What was that for?"He pouted.
I looked at him.
"Whatever,"He crossed his arms in the sand.
Sunstreaker came closer,almost examining the situation.
"Yes?"I asked unsure,looking up at him.
"Well I'm not going to let Sideswipe get all boggle optics while I'm here,"He said sarcastically.
"What the heck Sunny!"Sideswile said,furiously trying to reach his brother from the sand.
Sunstreaker laughed cockily,stepping out of the way.
I coughed awkwardly,making them both turn towards me.
"So,what were you saying?"I asked raising an optic.
"Oh,well I thought that you might want to meet up with Bumblebee,or ya know.."Sides trailed.
"But how would we even get over there?"I asked skeptically.
"You're an Ariel bot,so you could just fly us over,"Sideswipe suggested.
"Oh pit no,"Sunstreaker said.
"You aren't saying that you're going to ride me over there like some slagging' commercial plane,"I said blandly.
"That is exactly what I'm sayin,"Sides said seriously.
"Oh frag that,"I said,jumping off the rock and started walking away.
"Oh C'mon Silver!Itll be fun!"
-
Oh C'mon Silver,it'll be FUN.
FUN they say.
"Keep still you slaggers,unless you want to end up in the ocean!"I snapped.
We were flying above the ocean,each bot on one of my wings,seriously pulling my weight.
"Oh don't worry,we've done this plenty of times,right Sunny?"Sides smiled.
"Sure,but usually the plane goes down,doesn't it?"Sunny said plainly.
"WHAT!"
"Um,Sunny!What did you say that part for!"
"Who cares!"
"The bot who could flip us off anytime they want!"
"Uh...don't worry Silverspeed!Were experienced with Jet Judo!"
"Yes,and I'm experienced with pulling you both off my wings and leaving you in the ocean!"I fired back.
"Please don't do that..."
"Ooh Noo guys...I think you're added weights' starting to pull me down..."
"Hey,you calling me fat,"
"I think I'm..stalling out!"
"Silverspeed..."
"Get ready to take a dive!"
"AHHHH,"
"Nah,I'm just kiddin..."
"Primus.."
-
It was still pretty late into the night,about 3:00 A.M.
We had arrived to the mainland,but we had no idea were they were from here.
Sides said he had a tracker on everyone,he stole it from headquarters apparently.
"Ok,so Bumblebee and the other twins should be somewhere close to here,"Sideswipe commented.
"You better hope so,"I snapped.
The place we were above looked mostly abandoned,crumbled stones and overgrown plants.
In the distance I could see a faint light,and I smiled widely in thought.
"Alright guys,I'm landing!"I warned them faintly.
Really I just slowed quickly and transformed,letting them fall to the ground while I skidded on my pedes to a stop.
Before,I made sure it was far enough so that whoever was there wouldn't hear us,because I know the twins.I know.
"What the heck Silverspeed,"Sunstreaker growled,looking intensely at his paint job,checking it over.
"Oh it's fine,"I said with a roll of my optics.
I laughed silently on the inside,looking at Sides very shocked face as he picked himself up from the dirt.
I noticed a dim light that was a distance away from us,that must be where the signal was leading us to.
Unsure of what the light was coming from,I gestured them to keep quiet if it was a threat.
Even if they can't hear us that well,they probably heard myself transforming and halting my engines.
I made them stay down while I went closer and checked it out.
"Geez,we aren't--" " Shh!"I interrupted Sides,shooting daggers at him.
He rolled his own optics,and my optics narrowed ever so more through my visor.
I turned back around,locking my optics back to the light.
Stealthily,I started walking slowly towards it.
When I got closer,I could hear slight noises close to the light,which I could now recognize as a fire.
When I got close enough,I saw the younger twins,Bumblebee and the humans sitting there.
None of the bots were asleep in recharge,just the humans.
They most likely heard me and the twins..
I wanted to get a bit closer,but a stepped on a twig,and it cracked loudly.
They all shot up and looked around wildly for the source of the noise.
"Scrap,"I said harshly and rushed into the wooded area where I wouldn't be spotted.
"Wait,what am I doing?"I laughed at myself,seeing they weren't enemies.
I slowly came out and walked into the gated entrance,and their guns all went to me.
"Hey,hold up guys!Its me,"I said,putting my servos up in surrender with a crooked smile.
They all looked at me with wide optics and put down their weapons.
"Sorry--Silver-Speed,"Bumblebee said through the radio.
"Heya' again femme!"Skids said.
"Ya,hi!"Mudflap said smoothly.
"Hey- hey-hey,what's going on here,"Sideswipe came over with his arms crossed.
"Seriously,"I deadpanned.
Sunstreaker wasn't far behind his brother,still with the same--bland face.
"You all came?"Skids asked.
"No,"Sunstreaker snapped coldly.
"Just you three?"Mudflap said.
"Yep,"Sides said,glancing at him with a glare that went unnoticed except for Mudflap,who's optics shown confusion.
"So--where we going?"
-
We had waited until morning,but we finally headed off to where the robo-warrior was supposedly.
They all filled us in of what they were doing,save the world stuff..the usual.
I also learned the name of Leo,who joined them supposedly in Sam's college.
We had made it to some sketchy run down town,and they parked in front of a..meat store?
Since they're aren't any parking places for jets,I had to instead wait on top of a building while the humans went inside.
I huffed annoyed,sitting down with my helm in my servo.
I was watching Sides and Sunny absentmindedly in their alts,and I saw Sides' mirror turn towards me.
Quickly turning away,I avoided his gaze on me,and decided to get up and walk around the building I was on.
"At least the view looks nice from here,as good as it'll get,"I said to myself,a plain face as I looked upon the skyline.
I strutted down to the edge of the building,staring it down.
I quickly backed up however,in case any overlooking human could see me from there.
Sides suddenly honked his horn,and I looked over to where he was,to see the humans had added another to their group.
They said they were looking for robo-warrior,so that must be him.
They were starting to leave,so I transformed quickly,and shot off -taking several circles before they gained speed.
I had no idea where they were going,so I had to slowly follow after them,
almost stalling a time or two because of how slow I was having to go.
Did I not mention?Jets aren't ment to go slow.
Slow is not in a jet's vocabulary.
-
"Are we there yet.."I whined over the radio.
"No,"Sides replied
"Are we there yet...."
"No,"
"Are we there yet,"
"For the thousandth time NO!"
"Primus.."
-
"We're here!"Sides cried out in relief,sinking on his tires in the parking lot.
I transformed into my bi-pedal form,sliding smoothly on the pavement with my pedes.
Everyone looked at me with blank stares.
"Whaaaat?Gotta make an entrance for myself,"I smiled fashionably.
Sides laughed,he probably wasn't expecting that from yours truly.
I couldn't really tell much with Sunstreaker,except I knew he was annoyed with me,and I smirked at that.
Simmons stripped down and I huffed at the humans response.
He threw them all a tablet,and I raised an optic curiously.
"Alright Silverspeed,you can't really stay in this parking space-since you're not really a car..."Sam said.
"Don't stay in that mode either,this is a public area-alright?"
"Fine..."I said,taking off and searching around for a better place to stay 'out of the way'.
I snickered at the boy Leo,having a mental breakdown.
"Kid kid-kid,"Simmons said,getting up in Leo's face.
"If you compromise this mission,you are dead to me.Now look into my eyes,and take the taser,"
I transformed and climbed on top of the Ariel Museum,sitting on the non-glass area of  the roof.
The humans went inside the museum,the rest of us stayed out.
I started wondering about Jolt,he was probably worried about me.
Oh yes..and Jazz.
He's probably not happy about me either.
::Silverspeeeeed:: ::Mhm,I knew it::I shook my head nonchalantly.
::Knew what?:: ::Oh,nothing::I said,waving dismissively,even though he couldn't see it himself,
::Silverspeed,where are you?Off with the twins--::I could hear the sarcasm in his voice.
I made a quick cough,my optics looking back and forth suspiciously.
::No::
::Silver-:: ::Alright-alright I'm with the humans::
::And where are they?"
::Uh...gotta-go,talk-to-you-later::
I quickly left the bond,feeling his last moments of anger towards me.
'Meh,he'll find me eventually...'