Chapter 8-Excuses

Silverspeed's POV

My spark beat quickened thinking of all the torture we'd get if he would find us."Hey guys,over here!"Sideswipe gestured us both over to an empty closet,it was a mint green in color.
We all scrambled over to the closet,and packed inside,Sideswipe quickly shutting the door.Leaving us in darkness,except for the thin lines of light that we could see out of.',I think my spark skipped a beat...'I said mentally,looking around.
We were pretty packed,but not enough that we were squished.Sideswipe was to my right,and Sunstreaker was to my left,while I was smack-dab in the middle.
We were all sitting down,the closet not big enough to stand in.
I had my pedes tucked to my chassis,while the twins kept their pedes up against the sides of the closet.We then heard the lovely entrance of Ratchet,who came in like a wild animal.He looked around the room,frightening me when he turned his gaze towards where we were hiding.
Then...he noticed the tools...at first he just took a glance,but then he fully turned to look at the pile of painted tools.My optics widened,when he didn't do anything.
He just stared at them with a blank face.He narrowed his eyes at them,and I covered my audios,"SIDESWIIIIIPE!"Ratchet screeched in a pure rage."SUNSTREAKERRRR!And DONT think I DONT know you HELPED OUT TOO SILVERSPEED!"He yelled, waving his fists around aimlessly.
We all looked horrified,with all our optics wide as saucers.He stormed out of the Med-bay,eyes narrowed.
We all relaxed once he exited the room.
"Ok,let's get out of here,"Sunstreaker grumbled.
He stood up,tried forcing the closet door open,but it wouldn't open.He growled,and pushed harder against the door.It.wouldnt.Move."We're stuck..."he grumbled,sitting back down.'Scrap',I mumbled under my breath.
'Great,stuck between two mechs that I'm for SOMEREASON are attracted to,
cramped in a LOCKED.CLOSET,'I ranted mentally.
I slumped in my spot,sighing.
Sunstreaker looked at me with an expression I couldn't tell,and I rolled my optics at him.
They stopped talking after awhile,so I figured they were talking through their bond,since they are twins.
Wait...bond...TWINS!I gasped thinking of an idea,which startled the two."Whats wrong?"Sideswipe asked concerned."I got an idea..."I said with a smirk."And what is that?"Sunstreaker asked skeptically.
"Just wait,"I said with a smile.::Hey Jazz?::I asked through the bond, poking him.
::Ya::He asked back.::Well,I'm in a little trouble here...::I said with a hint of embarrassment.
::Really now,I thought I was the one who always got in trouble!::Jazz joked at me.
I sighed,and punched him through the bond.
::Owww::Jazz said,mock hurt flowing through the bond.
::Ok,fine.Whatd'ya need ?::He asked cheerfully,wrapping me in a mental hug.::Ok,I'm stuck::I said,looking back at the twins,that were also probably talking through their bond.::Where?::He asked,obviously amused.::In the Med-bay::I said blankly.::Ok,I'll be there inna sec...::He murmured
I silently waited as he walked down the halls,walking to the Med-bay.
Sudden surprise entered the bond,as I felt Jazz jump::Wow,Ratchet is REALLY mad....::Jazz commented.
::Hey,maybe you could get Ratchet outta here for awhile,since you're near him?::I asked hopefully.::Uh,sure::He replied.
He went quite for awhile,so I didn't ask.
::Ok,I sent him on'a wild goose chase 'round tha base!::He said happily,proud of himself.
::Ok,so could you get me OUT!::I said annoyed at sitting here this long.::Ok,ok,imma comi'n::Jazz
said in a soothing tone.
I huffed,and the two looked at me weirdly.
I waved them off.
While Jazz was coming to the Med-bay,
I felt odd being next to the terror twins,like my spark was beating out of my chest.
Also,the fact that they were hot,and I was in BETWEEN them.
Primus,what is wrong with my processor...
Perhaps I could ask Ratchet about it?
Nah...he'd think I was stupid.
I then saw Jazz walk into the Med-bay,looking around silently.::Ok,I'm here::He said through the bond.::Ok,now go to the mint green closet::I said,watching Jazz walk over to where we were,
the twins watching as well.::How'd you get stuck there ?He joked,stifling back a laugh.
::Dont ask,just get me out::I snapped.
He put his servos up in surrender,and the twins were giving him strange glances.
Jazz slowly walked over,and opened the closet door.
All three of us rolled out of the closet,slightly making Jazz jump at all of us,
and had a slightly shocked expression on his face
"Uh,why were the twins in there with you?"He asked,looking at the twins."How did you even know we were in there?"Sideswipe asked,also slightly shocked Jazz found us.
Jazz looked at me,I shrugged back at him::We might as well tell them,any excuse we could make would sound stupid.::I said nonchalantly.
He sighed through the bond."Ok,so the reason I found you guys,was because me and Silverspeed are-" "SPARKBONDED??!!"The twins yelled out,wide-opticed.
For some reason,they seemed pretty scared...
"What?No,we're just twins,like you guys,"I said with a smile.
"Oh,"Sideswipe said in a monotone voice."Hey,wanna go for another walk around base?"Jazz asked,giving me a sidehug.I looked down at my pede,and I don't think
walking for another hour would be to good on it.
Besides,now would be the perfect time to fix up Ratchet's workspace.
"Oh,sorry Jazz,I'll come next time!"I smiled brightly at him,hiding my 'Ok please go so I can STOP STANDING SLAG IT!'expression.
I watched him wave at me,before strutting out the open door."So,about your pede?"asked Sideswipe."Ya,are you ok?"SunStreaker asked in a surprisingly,soft tone.
Still with the obvious hardness in his voice.
Ya,it's fine,I said,moving it around back and forth lightly over the ground.
"Maybe we could tell Ratchet..."Sideswipe trailed off.
He didn't seem very amused with going up to Ratchet as an option.
"NO!I screeched,optics wide.No,no-Nono-nonono!I cannot go back there!"I pointed to a berth.
"Ill have to stay in this Primus forsaken Med-bay forEVER!Especially if we tell him I went out without me not being fully recovered yet..."I said desperately.
"But,you aren't fully recovered,"Sideswipe said.
"Yes,so if he knew,I probably wouldn't last the day..."I said,chuckling half-heartedly.They both gave me curious looks.
"Look,I'm fine-limping-if that's what you want to call it,
if I keep from standing on it too much.
So,let's just keep it between us,ok?"I asked hopefully.They looked at each other,
probably talking through the bond,and turned back to me.
"Ok,"They both said slowly.