Chapter 15-A New Bot On The Block

Silverspeed's POV
When Barricade left,I let out a shuttered breath,the loss of energon now getting to me.
I tried moving,but winced and stopped at the pain in my chassis.
I closed my eyes,hoping this was all just a dream...but it definitely wasn't a dream.
I missed Jazz,I missed Sideswipe,and Sunstreaker.I wouldn't care if they pranked me,I just want to go back...
I opened my optics with a sad look on my faceplates.
Now I truly realize....I...have feelings for them,my spark aches just thinking about them;
All the pings,and things in my spark when I'm around them,because of the twins...
My spark,calling for the two of them.But only I could hope that they feel the same way...
Right now though,I can't do anything,but lay here and slowly bleed out like the weakling I am.
Barricade stalked back in the room,making me jump slightly from my thoughts.
"Well well well,aren't you glad to see me?I am,"Barricade said with a crooked smile.
I huffed,staring into another direction.
"Oh,don't be that way;I talked it over with Starscream,and said that he would make you a proposition,"
Barricade offered."What,"I said in an acid tone."If you would defect to the Decepticons,
and tell us the information on the Autobots,we could stop all this,and let you go,"He said in a calm manner.
I gave him a blank face."Why in the world would I do that,"I said blankly.
"Well,I tried,"He said sadly."Hmm,let's try out something new,shall we?"He asked.
He turned around,and showed a small cage,and some kind of half-dead scraplet.
"What,are you going to try to kill me with scrap metal ?"I asked sarcastically.
"No,It's a mutated scraplet,made by Blackout himself,"Barricade snarled holding the cage.
"As you can see,instead of the original scraplet,it not only tears through your metal,
but acid drips from its fangs like;what are they called?Snakes,yes,"Barricade said.
"It will help speed up the process,"He said darkly.I gulped,seeing Barricade pick up the scraplet.
"What?Won't the scraplet eat you as well?"I questioned,seeing him perfectly fine with the creature.
"We thought of that,and programmed it to recognize the insignias,"He said.
"Hard to believe a piece of scrap could be smart enough to tell,"I mumbled aloud.
"We'll see who'll be the scrap metal soon enough,"Barricade growled.
He let the scraplet loose,the creature hurdling toward me with its razor like teeth.
My eyes widened,then let out a cry of pain at the acid melting through my armor.
It's teeth gnawed at the slashes before,sending acid making the wound worse.
I tried not to scream out in agony,instead gritting my denta and making muffled groans.
Before the scraplet did too much work,Barricade whisked it back into his hold and into its cage.
I gasped slightly at the acid bubbling on my armor,
along with the mesh wounds that were made from the creature.
At that moment,everything hit me.I couldn't take a breath,coughing at nothing but air.
The wounds were bleeding out quickly,and I could only sit there.I didn't say anything,I couldn't.
"I hope you realize how serious I am,"Barricade said in a monotone voice.
"Vehicons,"Barricade barked,staring at the entrance,waiting.
The two Vehicons from before slowly walked back in,stopping at the entrance.
"Bring her to the brig,"Barricade said glaring them down.
"Yes sir,"One of them said quickly,the other putting its head down.
Barricade took a swift glance at me before walking out, yet again.
They uncuffed me,and grabbed me by my arms.
They dragged me none too gently down to the brig,where they tossed me into a dark,empty cell.
I gave a hiss as I landed on my side,quickly grabbing my chassis as it continued to leak.
I huffed,shaking my head with a smile.'I wonder what Jazz would do if I died here?
Maybe go on a rampage?Nah,probably sulk for a century...or just not care at all...
True,he'd be dead as well,so he'd just lecture me in the Well of Allsparks,'I thought with a grin.
I laid there for awhile,still wincing at the pain time from time,when I decided on something.
'If I'm going to die here,might as well say goodbye,'I thought.
::H-Hey,:I asked,sensing the pain slowly flowing into the bond.
::Silverspeed?Where the HECK are you?::Jazz asked.
::I just wanted to say-:: ::Don't even THINK about giving me da' 'I'm gonna die' speech,
ya never talk this way,I can tell ya' in trouble::Jazz protested,knowing what I was going to say.
::Well ya,I might be in a cell;in a Decepticon base,slowly bleeding out,but I'm FIIINE::I said casually.
I stopped 'talking' to look at the energon slipping through the lines in my servo,
the only thing that was covering the open wounds.
::You slagger,you can't die on me now::He said,feeling the pain through the bond.
::Look Jazz,don't come for me,I just wanted to say I love you,
although you were a terrible,overprotective brother--goodbye Jazz--::I said,cutting the bond once more.
I huffed,a single tear slipping down my faceplate.I quickly wiped it away,growling at it.
Suddenly,I heard a voice echo in the cell,bouncing off the stagnant walls,
"Hey,"It said plainly."Hello?"I asked,searching around.
"Over here,"It said,when I noticed a figure in the corner of the cell I was in.
It was a mech,a blue hue color on his frame.He looked fairly banged up,scratches and dents littered his body.
"So,how long you been here?"I asked."Not long,"He replied.
"Guess they tried getting something out of you?"He asked,a curious face planted on him.
"Yeah,"I said simply.He looked up at the ceiling,"I didn't know anything,they just keep me around I guess..."He trailed.
"Autobot I suppose,"I asked."Ya,"He answered back.
"Sorry didn't say anything for awhile,wanted to make sure you weren't hostile,"He said,
"Hostile?"I said sarcastically."I couldn't bat a fly now,"I said.
"Here,I can try to patch you up,"He said,getting up and slowly walking over.
I was cautious at first,but I couldn't do anything about it,I was helpless at this point.
He kneeled in front of me and I got a look at his face,and I smiled at him.
"What's your name mech?"I asked nicely.
"You can call me Jolt,"