Chapter 12-The Great Escape

Silverspeed's
I sighed,and transformed into my ariel alt-mode.
"How do I know I can use my holoform?"I asked stalling.
"Ratchet already installed it into your systems when you were in stasis lock,"Sunny grumbled.
"Oh,"I said,crushing my dreams.
I continued to stall with another excuse,"But-" Sunny glared at me with narrowed eyes,and it stopped me in my tracks.
I sunk on my wheels,and let out a sigh,my landing gear bent in a crooked way.
"Fine,"I growled out,and I stepped out of my alt,as a human.
I had gold brunette hair,with a silver and blue dyed streak in my hair.
I wore a two tone blue shirt,with a silver jacket,and dark wash skinny jeans with tall silver boots.
On my wrists,I had bracelets that had the Autobot insignia on them,
as well as on the right side of my jacket.
When I was at the same level as the twins, I noticed they had the Autobot insignia on their jackets too.
When I looked over at them,I saw them staring at me in a weird way.
I raised a brow,crossing my arms."Yes?"I asked sarcastically."Ok,let's go,"Sides gestured inside the Rec-room,
not answering my question,I decided not to dwell on it.
I walked in,the twins following close behind.
It was a large couch,a 58 inch T.V,a table for four,and a small kitchen."So,what movie is it?"
"You'll see,"Sides said,moving towards the section of movies.
I sat down on the couch,crossing my leg over the other as I watched Sides closely pick out a;movie.
I thought of the thing with disdain just thinking about it.
I saw him sneak out what looked like,Truth or Dare.
It didn't seem too horrible of a movie,I heard it was a fun human game to play.
Sideswipe put the movie in,and hopped onto the couch next to me.
"Sunny,you have the popcorn?"Sides asked,looking over the couch.
"Ya,YA I'm coming already,"Sunstreaker growled,walking over with a bowl of popcorn.
He sat on the other side of me,putting the popcorn on a side table next to the couch.
Sideswipe had a sadistic smirk on his face,and it did not make me feel any better about this.
The movie started,and I sunk into the cushions of the couch.

-Midway threw the movie-

I yelped,eyes wide at the screen.
I covered my eyes,the music scaring me out of my wits.
I cuddled up closer to Sideswipe unknowingly,hugging my legs up to my chest.
I saw Sideswipe look at me from the corner of my eye,when he put an arm around me,pulling me a little closer.
I shuffled some,but I didn't dare move away.
I didn't look at the movie anymore,just taking in the darkness,and my eyes slowly closed.
I didn't see however,my head slipped onto Sides shoulder,and he stiffened some.
Sunstreaker also gave a nasty glare to his brother,with a slight smug face on Sides face.

3rd POV
It's no fair,she's been with you more than me,"Sunny grumbled.
"Well too bad,"Sides said sarcastically.
Sunny turned the movie off,leaving a pitch black screen.
"Hey!"Sides pouted."If you're snuggling up with Silverspeed,I'm going to recharge,"
Sunstreaker sneered,crossing his arms."I'm not snuggling,her head just fell on my shoulder,"Sides defended.
"Ok,well I'm still going to sleep,"Sunny said."I'll just take her to her berth room,after a bit,"Sides replied.
"Mhm,ok,"Sunny said sarcastically;but then flipped back around,falling into recharge.
Sides turned his head back around,and stared at the black screen.
He glanced at Silverspeed,and he smiled some.He put his head on her forehead,closing his eyes.
He opened his eyes again,and Silverspeed was still asleep,her chest steadily rising and falling.
Sideswipe sighed,and picked her up bridal style and walked to his alt.He set her in the passenger seat,
and flickered off his holoform.He started his engine,and drove quietly on the concrete floor of the base,
stopping at Silverspeed's berth room.
He transformed as quietly as possible,Silverspeed landing gently into his servo.
'Slag,I don't know her passcode,'Sides thought.
He did not want to go to Jazz,he'd eat him up for breakfast.Literally.Sides paced in front of the door,
pondering the thought of just waking her up.He decided,maybe it might be the,better,choice.
He pushed her slightly,softly whispering,"Hey,Silverspeed,wake up,".
Silverspeed shifted,and then sat up straight.

Silverspeed's POV
"Hmm,what?"I asked,sitting up.I looked up,and saw Sideswipe in his bi-pedal mode,looking down at me.
"Um,you fell asleep during the movie,so I was just going to bring you back here,
but I didn't know your passcode."Sideswipe rambled.
"Oh yeah,well,I can just take it from here,"I said plainly,standing up.
Sideswipe nodded,and I flickered off my holoform.I transformed to my bi-pedal mode,and walked the trek back to me berth room.I looked around the hallway,and saw Jazz come around the corner.
Jazz quickly walked over to Sides,who was also still in the hallway.
"Hey,have'ya seen Silverspeed?I haven't seen her since yest'aday,"Jazz said worried.
"Um,right here?"I said questioningly,waving a little.
"SILVERSPEED???"He questioned.
"Where have you been!I was worried,"Jazz said in a stern,yet relieved tone.
"Maybe I should Comm Ratchet to give you a scan,"
"NO!I-I mean,No,no,you really shouldn't,"I said desperately.
If Ratchet found the injuries this time,I would get in serious trouble."Why not?"He asked,suspicious."
"B-because,I have to go!"I said hysterically,running away from the conversation."Silverspeeeeed!"Jazz called after me.
I quickly drifted around corners,trying to find an exit throughout the base.
Out of the corner of my eye,I saw Jazz and Sideswipe transformed in their alt-modes chasing after me.
I found my way out of the inside of the base,where there were plenty of open spaces to get out of here.
I maneuvered behind a hanger,where I saw some humans standing below me,looking up at me in awe.
"Uh,hi,"I said awkwardly,my servos glued to the hanger wall;
occasionally looking over my shoulder to see if 'they' found me.
The humans' eyes widened when they heard me talk,I guess they never actually saw a bot before.
"U-um,h-he-hello,"One of them stuttered out.
I heard one of them mutter,"I didn't know they looked like this!And look,it's like 12ft tall!They can even talk!"
I heard distant engines roaming around the base,so I couldn't take long.
I had an idea,if the humans would cooperate.
"Hey,either of you a mechanic?"I asked quickly,looking at them intently.
"Y-yes,"a dark brown haired soldier said,who looked to be in his early twenties.
"Ok,take me to your hanger,"I said urgently,and the two humans led me to a hanger filled with repair tools.
"So,what do you need,Autobot?"The mechanic said.
"Ya,don't you have an Autobot medic here on base?"The other human questioned.
"Yes,but I don't have time,"I snapped.
"I need you to fix up my pe--leg,so I can at least do a take-off from base,"I said a little nicer.
"Um,what ever you need, ma'am,"The other human said quietly;who had spiked,light brown hair.
"So,it might be easier if you uh...transformed first?"The mechanic asked.
"Yes,alright,"I replied,and transformed.My wheel screeched slightly,which made them both flinch.
"So,by the way,my name's Danny,"The mechanic greeted.
"He's Matthew,but everybody calls him Mark,"Danny gestured to the other human,whom had a soldiers' uniform on.
He made a small nod,but quickly looked away from my gaze.
"He's not very talkative with other people,or bots I suppose,"Danny explained.
I dipped my nose in agreement.Danny grabbed some tools,and walked over.
"So,what needs fixing?I suppose your landing gear?"Danny asked."Ya,"I deadpanned.
Matthew looked around the hanger,his leg crossed over the other,casually leaning on the metal wall.
"So,what about Matthew?"I asked,as Danny started fixing my wheel axle.
"Him?He's just a friend of mine,a N.E.S.T soldier,
he hangs around here since there haven't been any disturbances lately."He said.
I guessed that the disturbances were the decepticons,
but Danny brought me out of my train of thought when he twisted the axle,and I winced;flinching back.
It startled Danny,who stopped."Heh,guess I'll have to get used to working on an alive vehicle,"Danny joked.
He went back to fixing the axle,sparks flying here and there.
Then he worked on the main part of my landing gear,like the shock absorbers and torque links,fixing it back into place;which wasn't very pleasant on my part."Ugh,can't we hurry this up a bit?"I asked impatient.
"Well,if you want your struts to malfunction,I'll be glad to let you crash on your behalf,"Danny mocked.
I grumbled,but didn't say anything back.After what seemed like an eternity,Danny was finished.
"There,good as new,"He backed away,looking at me like I was a piece of art.
I moved my front wheel back and forth,and it seemed fine.I transformed,
but I struggled to stand up after sitting in the hanger for so long,but eventually regained my balance.
I stamped my pede a little on the ground,and it felt like normal.
I walked around,and the numbing pain in my struts had vanished.
"Wow Danny,your a genius,"I said in awe."Heh,no problem,"He said,rubbing the back of his head.
"Say,see ya around?"He asked."Ya,love to,"I replied."Good seeing you too,Mark,"I nodded over to him.
He looked up at me hesitant,but a small smile crept onto his face,his gleaming eyes sparkling.
I heard the engines now closing on my location,so I had to leave,or I'd be scrap metal.
"Hey,ever need anything,we'll be here,"He called as I walked out of the hanger.
I smiled brightly at him,and ducked my head as I continued out.
I peeked around the hanger,to see some familiar cars slowly slinking around,
until they stopped at the sight of me.
"Scrap,"