Chapter 10-Jumpscared

Silverspeed's POV
'Where are they?'I asked myself silently.I looked around quickly,thinking that they weren't far.
After mulling over things in my head,I decided to walk around to see if I could find them.
"Sideswipe?"I called out,walking slowly through the hallway.
"Sunstreaker?"I asked again,this time a little louder.
I thought about just going to recharge,because they might have
went back without me.'Ill,just look around a little more...'
I eventually made my way to the training room,somehow.
I walked around slowly,my limp in my walk making my pedesteps louder,echoing off the walls.
Suddenly,I heard soft pedesteps,but they stopped soon after."Hello?"I asked quietly,stopping in my tracks.
I heard a soft chuckle,and something tap my shoulder plates.
I quickly whipped around,only to feel a light breeze brush my faceplates.
I growled,"Sideswipe,you better not be pranking me,or I'll beat your helm to a pulp,"
I circled the training room,looking for anything moving.
I saw a shadowy figure move quickly around the room,making silent movements.
I watched it disappear from view,sinking into the inky,black darkness.
That,that wasn't Sideswipe...was it?
That--thing,wasn't silver,it was a sleek black color,a glint in the dark.At that moment,I got scared.
I took a step back,my optics quickly looking in either direction behind my visor.
I pulled out my sword,holding it in a defensive stance,close to my chassis.
Then,something knocked my sword of my servo,it clanging to the ground.
I looked at it,unable to take my optics away,
for fear I might regret taking my optics to whatever knocked my sword, out of my hand.
Then,I felt myself tense,at somebody holding a sword to my neckcables behind me.
"Ahgh-"I was cut off from a screech by the 'thing' digging the sword slightly into my neck,
causing me to cough some."Oh,sorry,didn't mean 'ta hurt ya,"A voice sounded from the captor.
"S-Sideswipe?Oooooh I'm gonna kill you for scarin' the WITS OUTTA ME SLAGGER!!!"
The captor released his hold on me,revealing a black mech,who looked a heck a lot like Sideswipe.
"Um,Boo?"He said,shrugging his shoulders,looking at me with an innocent smile.
I narrowed my eyes dangerously,a frown escaping my denta.I sighed,trying to relax some.
"So,what the HECK was THAT for??"I asked,throwing an arm up.
"I thought it was fun,"Sideswipe answered casually.
That,made anger bubble up inside me,but I kept it down,instead face palming.
"Huh..."I said,looking back at him.But,what I saw,was not Sideswipe.
It.Looked.Absolutely.Terrifying....
I fell back,falling into blackness.

Sideswipe's POV
"Good job Sunny,she fainted..."I said,looking at him with an unhappy glance.
"Don't look at me like that,you're the one who had the dumb idea to scare her,"Sunny snapped at me.
"You even made me change MY paint job to do this stupid prank,"He glared at me.
"Well,what're we going to do?We can't just go into her room,that would be really weird,
and we can't just leave her here,"I said,watching Silverspeed's steady intakes.
"How should I know..."Sunstreaker said sarcastically.
"Ok,well we could,take her to our...berth room?"I asked questioningly.
Sunny looked at me with a nasty glare,crossing his arms.
"Are you kidding?"He said,raising a servo in protest.
"What else?"I shot back.
I could see him mulling over everything,just by his face.
"Hmph,well I guess it's...fine,"He said finally,still glaring at me.
"Ok!Well,how are we going to get her there..."I trailed off.
"You figure it out,I'm going to fix your side of the room up."
Sunny walked away,heading to our berth room.
I looked back to Silverspeed,who was still out cold.
"So,how are we going to do this,"I said out loud,crossing my arms.
I just 'screwed it',and picked her up bridal style,taking her to our berth room.
Sunny cleaned out my side of the room pretty well,although I say it was completely fine.
"Ok,you're setting her on your side,"Sunny said,looking at me with a stare.
"But,where am I going to sleep?"I said with a frown.
"I don't know,sleep next to her,"He said with a growl."Oh,"I said,the frown returning.
Im not sure what Silverspeed would think if she woke up in a different bed,let alone another mech with her.
"Why can't she sleep with you?You made her faint,"I pouted over to Sunstreaker."Because you're the one who decided to go all,"Oh we should totally make a prank on Silverspeed," and I'm not getting in trouble with her,or Jazz,"He said in a unwavering voice.
Huh,guess that's what I get...
Our berth room was our two berths,in the middle of of the room,somewhat separated,
with my side being the right,and Sunny's on the left.His side was mostly clean,
painted pictures scattered his walls,and a covered canvas sat on the floor.
My side,was usually what Sunny calls it,a"Complete and utter disorder of materials,
and everything else you could possibly fit in your messed up space,"Is what he usually says.
But now that he cleaned it up to his liking,it's,"Good enough,"to him.
I sighed,and laid her down on my berth carefully.
Her breathing hitched for a moment,which made me freeze.
After a moment,she returned back to normal,and I relaxed.
I stared at her for awhile,until Sunny brought me out of my thoughts,
"How long are you going to stare at her like that?"He asked casually,not turning his helm around.
I then noticed what I was doing,and got flustered."U-uh,"I stumbled over my words,
a slight blush forming on my faceplates,and I turned away quickly from Silverspeed."You like her,"He said.
"NO!"I said,turning at him,spinning on my wheels."I don't,"I said quieter.
"Yes,you do,"Sunstreaker said again,this time teasing me."N-No!"I said,shaking my helm.
Then,I got defensive,and stared at Sunstreaker."Oh,you like her too,"I said defensively.
"Ya?Well at least I have common sense to have some self control,"He said back.
At that remark,I got offended."Self control?I don't want to sleep with her!"I said in a desperate tone.
"Ya you do,"He teased,raising an optic.I huffed,and decided to stop the stupid arguing.
"Mhmm,because you know I'm right about everything,"Sunny said slyly.
I face palmed,and banged my head into a wall.I then brought myself back up.
"Admit it,you're the bot with a temper,not me,"I stated."You also know that I'm not social,"He said.
I groaned,and put my back to the wall,sliding down it slowly.
"We better get some rest,before tomorrow."Sunstreaker said calmly,walking over to his berth.
I slowly got up,and rolled over to my berth."Nope,I'm staying in the floor,"
I said quickly,sitting on the ground with my arms crossed."Oh,stop being a scaredy bot,"Sunny snarled.
I sighed,and sat on my berth.Sunny already in his berth,stared at me.
"This is as good as it gets,"I said bluntly.Sunny rolled his eyes smiling,and fell into recharge.
I sighed,and crossed my arms,looking around in the dark room.
I felt myself falling into recharge,and I looked up quickly,optics wide open.
I shook my helm,and put my servo under my helm.
Slowly,I fell into recharge,my optics off lining.