Chapter 29-The Finale

Silverspeed's POV
"Sides..."
I looked back to him,and his cobalt optics slowly faded.
Tears slowly rippled down my faceplates,and my visor darkened black as I stared down limply.
The Decepticon cackled,
"Thanks for that,I'll be sure to return the favor--by killing you two,"
My optics narrowed into slits.
My visor a bright blue,now turned a dark shade of red.
"I'll kill you--I'll kill you,I'll kill you,"I raised my voice,
dragging my sword across the sand in a thin line behind me.
He gasped slightly,his frame tensing.
I bared my denta,a grim expression on my face as with each pede step I neared my revenge.
My systems were going off inside my helm,but I didn't care.
I was thinking irrationally,but I shook the feeling off.
There was one target in my mind,and I was going to hit it.
The Decepticon started to shift backwards,seemingly scared out of his mind.
Turning around he sprinted the other dierection,transforming into a jet.
"You're not getting away that easily,"I smirked,jumping into flight.
My power rose,but it felt different-It felt evil.
"What? I'm not like that--I know you're not princess--I'd lay down my life for you.."
Thoughts rushed past my mind,and I hesitated to shoot the con,
whom was rolling and dodging out of the way to avoid being shot down.
Then the memory of Sides enveloped my processor,and my engine roared in hatred.
My cooling fans kicked in trying to cool myself down,but I brushed past it and took the shot.
The con spiraled downwards,smoke trailing behind it.
I landed shaking the ground,showing no facial expression.
It coughed up energon,holding its chest for dear life.
"You think this is the end of all your problems,of your suffering?
No.This is the learning of what war truly is,"
His optics were locked on mine as his life soon gave out,and I gritted my denta as I was happy of his existence.
I was happy that somebot was dead.This wasn't the code of an Autobot,that's not what who we are.
But it felt so good,like I needed more..
Was this somehow connected to the crystal that was given to me by Primus?Would I turn evil?
I couldn't let this power be in the hands of the Decpeticons,the power to change the tide of the war...
Stuck in my thoughts,I didn't hear the approaching pede steps coming ever closer.
Yet,I wouldn't have cared anyways.At this point,I don't care.
"Silverspeed?"Sunstreaker said cautiously,taking smaller steps through the sand.
I probably did look kind of like I was mental;my posture was leant over,my sword hanging loosely in my grasp.
My breathing was heavy,and I glanced at Sunny.
"Silverspeed,are you okay?"He asked,quickly coming over to me when he saw my tear stained faceplates.
"What's wrong,"He asked,confusion lacing his voice.
When I gave no answer,he gently wiped the tears from my faceplates with a digit.
My optics widened slightly from my visor not being there,and my visor slid down to cover my optics.
Sunstreaker looked slightly taken aback by this,but his concern overlapped that.
"It's all my fault,"I whimpered.
"Silver,look at me-what is going on?"He asked,raising my helm up to eye level.
"Don't you see? He's dead,he's gone,"I choked out hoarsely.
My voice ached,"How are you even alive,"I said painfully,desperation hinting at my voice.
Sunstreaker then looked at the lifeless body of Sides, and Sunny's mouth opened.
His optics hardened for a moment,his lips spread into a thin line.
He stood up,and walked over to where Sides lay.
I followed Sunstreaker slowly,picking myself up from my knelt position.
Sunstreaker's neon optics returned to normal,and he looked to me.
"He would've died for you anyways,"He said distantly.
"What..?"I trailed,walking next to him.
"And I would too,"He stopped moving,and I stared back at him pitifully.
"No,I forced him to stop and look away,I let the Decepticon get the chance to kill Sides..."
"Shh,"Sunstreaker hushed me from continuing,and wrapped me in a light hug.
Alright,I get it-you still care about your paint job..or maybe he didn't want to squeeze my insides,who knows...
My sight was beginning to get blurry,and I breathed out shakily.
"But,I thought if one of you dies-"
-"We both do,"Sunstreaker ended my sentence.
"So,then he's still alive?"I questioned with enthusiasm,my spark rate picking up.
"He's dead,it's just he hasn't gone to the Well of Allsparks,"Sunny explained,tilting his head low.
They're both running out of time,I need to do something.Then,something came to mind.
"We have time..."I trailed.
"Time for what?Nothing can save him,not even Optimus,"Sunny said in defeat.
I needed to get Sunstreaker away,he'd stop me.
Stop me from reviving Sideswipe.
Truthfully,I've never done something as big as reviving a bot,but I had to.
"Just go find the others,"I stated,not taking a glance at him.
"What? No,"Sunstreaker said unmoving.
"Sunstreaker..."I started.
"No,I'm-"
-"Please,"
Sunstreaker stared into my glowing visor,laid behind are optics full of every emotion-mixed into a single color..
He hesitated,gritting his denta as he simply growled out,"Fine,"
I knew he didn't like it,but I needed it to happen.
Suddenly,wheels formed under Sunstreaker's pedes,and I gasped.
"How-Bu-WHAT?"I exclaimed,pointing at his wheels.
"Well,just so happens my wheels can also transform,"He snickered.
My processor just exploded.
For some reason,Sunstreaker all of a sudden has wheels on his feet?
I'm fairly sure I saw no indication whatsoever that Sunny could even do that.
Sides can't do that,how'd he do that!?
"I just made some modifications to myself,Ratchet helped out too,"He muttered out the last bit.
I then just noticed...I said that stuff out loud..
Well,you could definitely see the similarities in them both now.
The only real obvious difference was their paint color.
Gold and Silver-and yes their faces are also different.
I shook my helm,stop worrying about such small things.
Sunstreaker skated off towards the Autobots signal,and I waited for him to get out of optic-sight.
We stared at each other for a moment,and he had in a look that I couldn't decipher.
I turned back to Sides,and I sighed.
"Life's not fair..but at least I can give you another free spin.."
I closed my optics,kneeling down before Sideswipe.
Shakily,I breathed out as a energon dribbled down from the Decpeticon..
I placed a servo on his spark,and blue whisps swirled around my servo.
Starting to feel strange,I looked down to my spark.
I touched it with my other servo,and I grunted in pain.
It drained me,more so than just using my powers...
The small whisps slowly entered into Sides spark,and I gripped my own.
It almost felt as if I was giving my life-for him...
I still hung on,focusing all my strength.
"I won't let you die,I cant,"I gritted my denta,pushing through the fatigue that was plaguing my entire frame.
Now,the usual blue aura that stayed around me in 'power mode'--was now formed around Sideswipe.
It all finally gathered into his spark,and I sighed in relief.
I stood back up,staring at the figure of Sideswipe,although it was blurry,and I didn't know why.
Suddenly,I felt extremely dizzy,and I fell back down to my knees shakily.
I fell forward,falling into darkness.
Yet,I didn't stop falling,and the empty feeling had yet to leave.
_______________________________________________________