Chapter 19-Life As A Decepticon

Sunstreaker's POV
My engine rumbled awake in shock,Sides roaring in protest at the dream ending.
"Sides,don't wake everybody you idiot,"I growled."What even happened?"He asked.
"I don't know..it seemed she was experiencing the same thing though,"I thought out loud.
"But,what was she doing with Smokescreen and his brothers?That was weird,"Sides commented,
although I could hear the hurt in his voice;and it stung me.
"I don't know,"Was all I could say.
"So,she was having the same dream,"Sides said,going back to the other subject.
"I think..."I trailed off,looking into the sky with a blank look.
"Should we tell the others?"Sides asked doubtfully.
"No,we can keep it to ourselves,we'll just continue on and find her,"I snarled.
"Ok,"He replied simply.

Silverspeed's POV-
"Ok,let's go over something,"Blackout said getting serious.
"Sure,"I replied.
"Even though you are a Decepticon,everyone still knows who you were."
"You're lucky that me and Barricade are nice to you,but not all the Decepticons are like us,"He explained.
"There's worse than Barricade?"I said doubtfully."Oh yes,"Blackout replied with his arms crossed.
"Who else is a Decepticon here?"I asked.
"Well,there's Bonescrusher,"He pondered."Oh,"I said with a frozen face.
"Doesn't sound like the friendly type,"I said.
"Like his name,Bonecrusher,"Blackout shrugged.
"Where is he most of the time?"I asked."Well,mostly in the training area,"He said casually.
Barricade stepped in,and we both stopped our conversation."We're going to do some tests,"Barricade said blandly.
"On what?"I asked skeptically."On you."We walked out into the hallway,leaving the Med-Bay.
Alright,so we have to learn about your powers,"He stated.
"What about them?"I asked."We want to know how they work,"He said again.
"Well,I don't even know how they work,so..."I trailed.
"We can try,"Barricade responded."So,how would powers work;how did they they first time?"He asked.
"When I got healed somehow?"I asked him."Yes,"
"They kinda just happened I suppose,"I answered.
"Alright,how about trying to focus on your powers,like transforming?"Barricade suggested.
"I-I'll try,"I said,trying not to show my hidden doubt
I tried to somehow focus my powers,closing my optics.
I then got an idea;the crystal!The crystal must be the source of my powers!
I tried thinking about the crystal,focusing on it.
I felt a surge of energy flow through me,and I closed my fists;almost grabbing it.
I opened my optics,and saw that same blue aura surrounding me once again.
"Well well well,looks like it's working,"Barricade snickered.I looked myself over,pondering in thought.
"What do I do now?"I asked him,not knowing what to do.
"It's your powers,learning what exactly they can do is what we're doing right now,"Barricade explained.
"Right,"I said sarcastically.I opened my clawed servos,staring at them.
I still wasn't sure exactly how I 'healed' myself,but I decided to try something else...
"Hey,could I get on that?"I asked Barricade,pointing to a type of speed gager,somewhat like the human's 'treadmill'.
He nodded,and I walked onto it.It had two settings,bi-pedal mode and alt-mode.
I decided to do my bi-pedal mode,since it would probably only work for car mode bots.
The device started up,and I started to walk at a steady pace.Walking wasn't good enough,so I turned it up;all the way.
With the blue glow surrounding me,it felt like it wasn't any different than walking.
I was sprinting;probably pretty fast,way faster than I ever could have before.
Barricade had a sly look on his face,almost like the face of victory.
I slowed my pace, the machine turning itself off when I walked off.
"Marvelous,"He cheered,coming up to me.
"It seems as though your attributes have increased indefinitely!
We must do more tests before we can be sure,though,"Barricade quoted.
"You think I have anything else besides healing powers?"I asked.
"Oh,I forgot!I was wondering if you'd try something for me,"He said,dragging me away from the training room.
I followed him to a darkened chamber,that had the scent of rusted metal.
He brought me to a line of deceased Vehicon soldiers,dead as a door nail.
"What do you want me to do?"I asked confused,staring back at Barricade with a weird face.
"I want you to try to bring him back,from the dead that is,"He said casually.
"WHAT?!Are you crazy!"I said in an astonished voice,looking at him with a 'What the pits,' look.
"I'm not sure if I'm actually crazy,but this'll be a peice of cake for you princess!"
He said,pushing me closer to the dead mech.I dug my pedes into the ground,not willing to get any closer.
"Alright alright,I'll try if you want,"I said,hoping to get out of this death chamber when I was done.
I focused on the crystal,closing my optics.At first it didn't work,but I tried again and the aura flicked on.
I could tell I was getting weaker from already using my 'powers',but I decided not to say anything.
I wasn't exactly sure what to do next,the first time when I healed myself accidentally,I wasn't sure what happened.
Pondering in thought,I circled the Vehicon,staring at it,
the blue glow from myself illuminated the crooked face that had been crushed.
I recoiled in disgust,but continued looking it over.
I finally went with my gut,and thought that touching its frame might work.
I bent down on my knees,taking a glance at Barricade;whom was leaning against a wall to the side with an intent face.
I rolled my optics at him,and hesitated before touching the Veihcon with the tip of a digit,the aura still surrounding me.
I watched in awe as the blue glow swirled around my digit,flowing to the body I was touching.
Barricade also had a very shocked face on as well, jaw dropped and all.
Snickering,I continued to watch the blue glow seep into the mech's frame,lighting it up once more.
After a couple minutes however,my strength began to leave me as well.
I shook my helm to get rid of the effects,but they wouldn't.
The mech's frame was now brighter than me,myself getting dimmer as I kept going.
As more time past by,I was getting sick to my intake,my head going limp on my knee,barely staying awake.
I stopped for a bit,taking a deep vent before restarting again,my strength still depleting slowly.
When I thought I was going to pass out;I stopped,putting my servos on the ground in exhaustion.
I looked up,then my optics widening when I saw the twitch of a finger from the Vehicon.
It quickly stopped spin afterwards,and I laid down on the cold ground,closing my optics with a huff.
"Well,you tried princess,"He said with fake sympathy.
"Ya,I definitely tried,that's for sure,"I snarled.
"Well,let's try going back to the training room,do some other things,"He suggested,
pulling me up from my place on the floor.I sighed,walking slowly after him as we traveled back to the training room.
I was surprised at how long these corridors were,it seemed much faster when we came to the death chamber--thing.
We eventually made it back,Barricade going back to his usual spot on the wall;out of sight.
I walked up to him,and he gave me a deadpan look.
"I don't know what you want me to do,don't look at me like that,"I said snarkily,putting a servo on my hip.
"Fine,see that space over there?Thats the real training part,or the main event you could say,"Barricade informed,
moving his optics towards the middle of the so-called training room,which looked like to be some sort of fighting arena.
There were several Vehicons there,fighting it out.Along with one certain mech,who looked much bigger than the rest.
"Who's that one?"I pointed over to that mech that I noticed.
"Oh,he's Bonecrusher,no con really likes to battle with him,he's the best fighter in the ring,"Barricade said.
I felt a slight chill come over me,seeing him battle ruthlessly towards the others.
"Watch out for him,he's on the temperamental side,"Barricade looked over to me,I glanced at him.
"Seriously?"I asked."Seriously,"He answered back in a monotone pitch.
I huffed,and walked to the ring,where Bonecrusher was destroying himself a new one.
"I crossed my arms and tapped my pede for him to finish.
When he looked back at me,he gave me a smirk.
"What's this?Is everyone afraid that a femme had come to fight me?"He mocked,looking around darkly.
"In your dreams,"I sneered,and narrowed my optics at him.
I closed my eyes,focusing.The aura lit up,but I didn't even need think about the crystal this time,however.
It was to late to react however,to a sickening crunch to my visor,cracking it.
I cried out,landing to the floor with a thud.
"Is that all you've got?"He snickered.That got me mad.I narrowed my optics at him,pushing myself back up.
The screen was hard to see out of,and the broken peices stung my faceplates as I strained to see his next move.
He went at me again,but this time I was ready.
I swiftly dodged his attack,using his charge to kick him down when he went past me with extreme force.
I walked up to him with my cracked visor,glaring at him.I stomped my pede down on him,and he grunted in pain.
I smirked victorious,and he submitted with a sigh,seeing it would be a useless fight with me.
"Don't mess with me,you got it?"I said to him,and took my pede off his chassis.
I brushed my hands off,snickering at Barricade.He did a half hearted shake of his head,smiling.
"You're one heck of a femme Princess..." "Hmph,you better believe it,"