Chapter 14-Cut To It

Ok, just saying that I'll be adding vehicons into this story...
And that this might be a little violent,

Silverspeed's POV
I felt myself on something;hard.Everything hurt,every aching circuit in my body.
More so,my wing felt like it was on fire.I didn't want to open my optics,but I slowly onlined one of them,
squeezing it shut again for the bright light.This time however,I feel it isn't Ratchet's workspace.
"Ah,I see your awake,"A voice seethed.
"Starscream will be coming by shortly....Lord that is,"The voice said the last part in a mumble.
"Blackout,how is our patient,"Another voice sounded,pedesteps walking on the floor.
It seemed that the voice was familiar...I think the mech's name was Barricade...?
"I hope you weren't expecting perfection,personally I think I did good work,
considering you broke multiple energon lines,and broke the right wing in half,
which might I say is hard to replace,"The bot known as Blackout went on.
"Enough,just make sure she can talk,"Barricade hissed.
I listened to the conversation,yet I didn't open my optics anymore.
"Blackout,is the Autobot online?"I heard the screech of a voice called Starscream enter the room.
"Yes,although I might have to make a few adjustments--" "No time,answers now,"Starscream said loudly,
sounding as if he also pounded a servo on a table."Y-yes Sir,"Blackout mumbled,a lowly growl almost inaudible.
"That's LORD,to you,"Starscream roared out,much louder this time.
"Ok,so what have you found on this;Autobot?"Barricade sounded out,changing the subject.
"Well,not much so far,except for the external damage that was cause--"
"Ok,we get it,I have a hard punch,what else?"Barricade asked annoyed.
"The fact that she is an Ariel-bot?"Blackout questioned.
"We already know all of this!Don't you know anything?"Barricade said,obviously furious.
"How about we settle this,with asking the Autobot some questions,"Starscream suggested,
his clawed servos clicking together.At that sentence,my optics flashed open,adjusting to the bright light.
I tried to sit up,but I winced in pain and fell back abruptly,making a sounding thud.
They all then turned their helms,and looked at me with blank expressions on their faces.
Starscream raised an optic,and walked closer to me."Bring her to the room,"Starscream said plainly,
turning back around to face Barricade.Barricade nodded dumbly,and looked like he used the Comm. to someone...
Moments later,two Vehicons entered the room,each standing by the door entrance.
"Take her to the room,"Barricade ordered to the both of them.
The two walked over to me,picking me up by the shoulders.I hissed at my wing,tilting it slightly.
Once they got me off the berth,they let me stand up,my pedes groaning in protest.
Once I stood up straight,they took me through hallways full of guards roaming around.
They said they'd take me to The Room,and I'm not sure I like the name so much...
After walking endlessly,we entered a blank room with a single berth at the center.
'I sincerely hope that this was an isolation chamber,I'd be fine with that,'I thought,my eyes trained on the berth.
One of the cons walked over to a small switch,and flicked it on.
Suddenly,the walls turned,revealing muderous weapons,most caked with dried energon.
If that vehicon wasn't holding me up,I'd be on the ground,my pedes falling beneath me.
They pulled me back up,and threw me onto the berth.
They but cuffs on my servos and pedes,and I growled in anger,furiously writhing on the cuffs.
Suddenly another bot came in,and I stopped;staying silent.
"Well,I suppose we should get started,"Barricade said with a straight face.
I narrowed my eyes at him,and he scoffed.
"Why do you keep trying to resist?It would be easier to become one of us,"He said plainly.
"Never,"I hissed at him,staring into his optics with defiance.
He growled,but straightened his posture,instead curling his servos.
He pointed the two Vehicons out,and they left hesitantly.
Barricade grabbed a blade from one of the shelves,and held it to my neckcables.
"You listen here,Autobot,I don't take attitude lightly,"Barricade seethed.
"How about we ask some questions,"He suggested,digging into my neck with the blade,
a thin line of energon drizzling down slowly."Now,we can do this the easy way;or the hard way," He said.
I shrugged,and he bared his denta at me.Suddenly,he took the blade from my neckcables,
and I let out a choked cough."Perhaps,I'll just ask you this time,"Barricade spoke in an unchanging voice.
"Ask me--what,"I said,coughing in between."Where is the Autobot base?"He asked,leaning into me.
"How should I know,"I said casually."Don't push me femme,"He hissed,pacing next to the berth.
"What's your name?"He asked with a strict tone."Hmm..I don't know,what's your name?"I asked with a smile.
"It's Barricade slagger,now what's yours?He said,I could tell he was getting frustrated.
"Did you know that--" "STOP! I don't care about that,"He roared,losing his patience.
"He slashed me with the blade,causing a sickening screech of clashing metal.
I cried out in pain,wincing when I moved to look at the slash the sword made.
A deep gash was left on my chassis,energon leaking down slowly.
"I'll ask again,where is the Autobot Base?"He asked with venom lacing his voice.
"How should I know,"I rolled my optics.He gave me a glare and slashed me again,this time closer to my spark.
I yelped out in surprise,shocked he could have tried to killed me.
Despite the almost unbearable pain,I still gained enough strength to give a simple scoff.
"I hope your happy Autobot,I'll be back soon;don't die yet,"

Hello again guys!Really sorry for not updating in forever,
but I'll try to be updating more now that Christmas break is coming soon!
Btw,Merry Christmas everybody,or...Merry Holiday XD
Cya later,

-Hot Choco