Chapter 27-Jetfire

Silverspeed's POV
I slowly peeked over to the glass window,watching the humans from overhead.
Most of the hanger was white itself,only slivers that were actually glass.
I continued to watch them,slowly following them to where the Ariel vehicles were held up in display.
Sideswipe had simply said before that they needed a bot for some reason,and that's what they're searching for.
They had a little Decepticon that led them this far,and it's probably somewhere in that room.
They let him out of the box,and he moved to some kind of black stealth plane.
Robo-Warrior,or Simmons had a device in his hand,and he searched around with it.
But apparently I had moved too much onto the glass,and it cracked under my weight.
"Oh no...."
The glass broke,and I fell ungracefully onto a very hard concrete floor.
"That hurt.."I groaned,clutching my side.
"Silverspeed?"Mikaela asked.
Her eyes moved back to where she was standing,starting to crawl under the plane to check for any markings.
"It's a Decepticon!!"She called out,backing up.
Simmons shouted,"Behind the M1G!"
My optics widened behind my visor,and I rolled off the ground and hid behind a plane with my back against it.
The other humans all hid behind another plane,and I watched them carefully.
I then wondered at that moment what the twins were doing...
"You had better do what I say,"Sunny growled.
"Why?"Sides mocked.
"You're the immature one,you can't hold down your pitiful feelings,"
"Sunstreaker you better cut it out,"Sideswipe said uneasily.
"Why,"Sunstreaker said this time.
"You-"Sides started,his voice shaky with rage.
"Alright guys--lets-calm this--down,"Bumblebee said,interrupting their argument.
"Well how about you tell this dumb a-" "Sideswipe!"Bumblebee said shocked.
"What,"Sides snapped,"Don't act as if this wasn't normal..."
I heard the cranking gears and pistons hissing of the Deception transforming,yet it sounded...old.
The Decepticon was yelling at..something?
"What kind of hideous mosoleum is this?"He said.
"Answer me pawns and knaves!"He raised his voice,seeming the already shout he was talking in.
"Show yourself or face my infinite wrath!"He said.
"You little spinal-based organisms,"
He was very aged,his form very crooked.
A primitive space plane hit him as he moved to the humans,"Bugger it,"
"Behold,the eternal glory of--Jetfire!Prepare for a remote systems override!"He declared.
"I'm tellin' ya,this guy didn't age very well,"The little 'con said.
I couldn't hear everything,I wasn't close enough to hear the humans.
"-Fire,I said Fire!"Jetfire yelled shooting a missile directed at the hanger door,but shot in the wrong direction.
"Slag these worthless parts,"Jetfire bent the hanger door,making an entrance outside for himself.
"Wait!"
I followed the humans,getting out and crouching to get out.
I noticed the rest of the bots showed up,and I huffed,"Took you long enough,"
I stood and waited while the humans and Jetfire talked it out,Sam expressing his knowing of the symbols.
While this,I just learned the name of the tiny con,named Wheelie.
Yet the only words that I cared to listen to,"Stand still or you'll die!"
"AHH!"I yelped,the ground beneath me now air,and I was falling down into a desert?
"OW,"I said,landing on a rock jutting out of the sand."On the same side?"I said,my side now dented from the two falls.
I saw Sides and Sunny land on top of each other,and they were bickering back and forth.
"Sam?"
"Where are we?Simmons!"
"You guys OK?"
"Hey!I think we're in Vegas!"
The humans had went to Jetfire,and he was sitting upon a rock cliff.
I stayed down,awaiting them to finish their talk.
The bots gathered up,and I also went to the group.
"So....how's life?"
"We're in the middle of a desert.."
"Fair,"

-Meanwhile back at base...-
Jolt's POV
Oh no..oh no-oh no-oh no!
She's not here,she isn't at base!
"I looked everywhere Jazz,she's not here!"
"Calm down Jolt,she's probably out around the other side of the base,at the dock,"Jazz suggested cooly.
"But...but-"
"I know..just take it easy man,"
"But the twins are gone too!"I said desperately.
"What if they were taken?Captured?Torchered?"
"Wait,the twins were with her?"Jazz said with a rumble.
Jazz suddenly stomped off,and I ran to catch up with him.
"Do you know where they are?"I questioned.
"Oh I will,I will."

Silverspeed's POV
We were on the road again,and I transformed with a smirk,taking off in a cloud of dust.
I caught up with the others,the terror twins racing against each other up front.
I outran them both,doing a roll in front of them.
"Hey!"They both said.
"Too slow mechs,"I mocked.
I sped up leaving them all behind,seeing a town close ahead.
My processor peaked in curiosity,and I went in further.
Suddenly,I heard sirens kick up,and I saw the team being chased down by the authorities.
They headed into the town,and I lost sight of them.
I sensed a hint of worry entering my mind,and I circled around until I saw Mudflap and Skids on top a building.
I transformed and landed beside them,causing the two to both fall off with shocked faces.
"Geez Silverspeed,almost gave me'a spark attack,"Mudflap said,holding his helm.
Meanwhile,Skids was trying to regain his balance,walking back and forth before falling backwards.
"That hurt..."
We waited for Simmons to make the call to the N.E.S.T base so we could get Optimus here and hopefully resurrect him.
Sam knows where the Matrix of Leadership is,the symbols in his head are his map to get there.
If we can get the Matrix to Optimus,we could revive Optimus Prime.
Sure enough,the sounds of sirens wailing showed the cops had found us,and a human approached us.
"It's Leo,Leo-Leo!"He said,bringing down his veil.
We escaped the cops,and we set off again on the road,following Bumblebee.
I noticed that they all slowed at a small shack,guarded by...guards.
A small man stepped out and walked to them.

"It's a checkpoint,we need a passport of sorts to cross into that area,"Sides said through the radio.
"Well,I'll meet you there-I'm not flying in circles forever,"I said sarcastically as I flashed off.
I transformed,and landed on a pyramid,and stayed until the rest of the team came.
"Took you long enough,"I said casually.
Everyone settled down,and the humans made a place for themselves to rest.
I sat down by myself,crossing my pedes over each other.
I looked up at the stars,and couldn't help but remember my home..
"Hey,what's with the down face?"A voice asked,and I looked over at Sunny with a blank face.
"You're one to judge,"I deadpanned.
"You're usually not snippy,but I'm just me...I guess,"Sunny said,crouching down to my level.
"You mean you don't talk to anyone,and snap at every living thing in existence?"I snickered.
"Well,I'm talking to you,aren't I?"He raised an optic.
"Um,well..."I trailed slowly.
"To be true,Sides is the more socially interactive bot-and he can be a pain at sometimes,"Sunny scoffed.
"But my feelings are just the same as Sideswipe's,"He continued.
"Now,why are you so down?"He changed the subject,much to my relief.
"It's just..home,"I said,looking down solemnly.
"We all feel the same,losing our home..Decepticons and Autobots alike,"
"So no matter how-squish and fleshy these beings are,we can't let that happen to this planet,"Sunny said,looking up.
I stared at him for a long time,squinting my optics underneath my visor.
"Are you you're ok Sunny?You must be ill,"I said with concern.
"I'm fine...I still hate the humans,but that doesn't mean I want their sun to blow up,"He snapped.
"Alright..lemme just check if you had any hits to the head,those twins probably did something--"
"I'm going to hit you in the head next time,"He huffed.
My optics widened,and I put my servos up in surrender.
"Ok..ill let you be,"I said,slowly backing away.
He rolled his optics,and walked off.
I grinned,and sat down back in my spot,fading into recharge.

What? Late?
Never...