PART 1

"I'm so bored! Stop reading! The lecturer doesn't even here!" you yelling at your friends,Lisa who were reading some books.

"Hey! No give me back my books y/n!!"

"Nope until you play with me!" you standing at your spot getting ready to ran away with the books.

"FINE!" Lisa gave up probably because she was to lazy to running around the school like crazy girl just to get the fucking books.

You chuckling at her while she just rolling her eyes towards you.

"So I.. Wow what's that?! " you paused as you felt someone wrapping his arm around your waist. Oh my precious waist!

"Hey babe! The lecturer is absent let's hang out. "

"Bam! What are you doing? Let me off! " you pushing him but end up get a free hug from him.

"Nooo! Babe I want to spend my time with you! " he resting his head on your shoulder sniffing your scent. "You smell so good.. Better than roses. "

"Nope! That not work to me Bambam-ah! Go find other bitches! " you push him with all your hidden power from the Atlantis and sit back at your spot!

Bambam doesn't even gave up but he end up taking someone seats and put it between you and Lisa.

"Seriously Bam? We want to talk about girl stuff!?? "

"So what? I'm boring too!! " he pout at you.

You're just rolling your eyes at him and continued was you had paused.

"Where were I just now? "
"Owh.. I want to play a game! Lisa, let's play a game!! I'm bored!! "

"Seriously y/n?You're not even a kid to play a game! " you just out at her with a puppy eyes.

"How about we play extreme truth or dare? " Bambam suddenly yelling you and Lisa!

"Hello sir, im not talking to you! Why dont we're just playing something smooth and easy like- "

"I agreed with him " Lisa cut your line and smiling at Bambam.

"Lisa! "

"What? Are you afraid? You're such a loser y/n! "

"No I'm not! Come on! Let's see who the loser! " you immediately get up from your seat and find some bottle and put it on the desk.

"Ready? Here we go! " Bambam took the bottle and spin it making it spinning hard. And at last it was pointed and himself! Hah! Serve you right, Bam!

"So... Truth or Dare? " Lisa ask smirking showing her hideous smile.

"Truth? "

"Come on, Bambam! Such a Coward! " you yelling at him and chuckling.

"Hey we should started it slowly! "

"Okay idc.. " Lisa chuckling by Bambam reaction.

"Umm.. So.. I want to know how many girls that you've been bang? " you smirking at him.

"What kind of question is that? "

"COME ON!! "

"NO! I WON'T ANSWER IT! "

" -_- " you was about to told him the punishment but instead of hearing it Lisa spinning the bottle again and it was pointed at you.

"LISA!! "

"WHAT?! So truth or dare. "

"But I was just ..."

"Come on y/n you're coward! " Lisa smacking your arm.

"FINE! I choose dare! "

"Okay so.. I want you to pretend to be a nerdy girl, bookworm, wearing those big glasses and move to the those popular college for whole 2 month! " Lisa talking non stop making your mouth hanging.

"Are you rapping right now?! And why must I do that! That was too... "

"You must do it because if you won't I will told your parents that you've been hanging out at the club while they were abroad! " those evil smirk! "

"I will kill you LISA! And that will never happened! "