PART 28

He drank his soju furiously. Regretting because trusting the woman just like that. He really regret it. What should he do now?

Should he call you say sorry?

Would you mad at him?

He look on his phone. Scrolling the contact until he saw your name. "Baby ". He shook his head. "She wouldn't pick it up. She hate you Hanbin! " he chuckled alone.

Bobby walk to him being weird. "Hanbin-ah! You're drunk? " he sat next to him.

"You know what? You're true kimbap-ah.. The girl is not the mall girl!! A-and you know what? I left y/n, I left my precious baby for the fucking lier! " he chuckling. "Seriously, man are truly a trash!! "

"You can still find her tho! " Bobby pat his back. Hanbin stare at Bobby.

"Do she still want me? And also do I still love her? O-or should I find the real mall girl? "

"They're the same person you dumbass!! "

************

"You're still hot babe! You got me turn on as fuck with those sexy outfit! " Bambam chuckling looking at you head to toe.

"Go away Bambam-ah! You're hilarious!! " you pushed him, ignoring his words.

"What with the hair tho! Pink! It's sexy!! " he playing with your hair, messing with it.

"No.. You make it mess Bambam!! " you threw him a glare.

"Hey! The one I found at the park was you right? " he suddenly remember it.

"Yeah.. But it's past don't want to talk about it now! " you move your finger play with your pen.

"But, you look totally different that time, like an innocent y/n! " he chuckling.

"Stop it!! " you moved your hand onto Bambam lips make him quiet.

"Where is Lisa she said she gonna pick me here!! " you pout.

"Yah! Y/n! Come on! " Lisa scream at you signalling you to follow her.

"Gtg Bambam-ah! Bye! "

"But- "

************

"Where are we going? " you lifted your eyebrow to her who are driving from the parking lot.

"The class is canceled! So let's hang out! " she said but her eyes still focusing to the get out from the parking.

"Can we eat first? I really hungry! Been craving for cabonara! " you pout at her.

"Okay but we still had to get out frm this damn college first! " she passed the collage gate.

But someone blocked your way with his superbike

"What the he'll is he doing? " Lisa groaning and keep on pressing the horn.

"Lisa! It's noisy! Stop make a scene! " you grabbed her hand stopping her action. "I'm gonna got off! "

"What are you doing? " you said at the stranger you can't even see his face it's all covered with the helmet. You can only see his eyes.
He opened his helmet, you widen your eyes. "Bobby!! "

"Y/n! Come on! Hop on! " he signalling you to hop onto his super bike.

"Nope! Why must I do that! " you furrows your eyebrow.

"Please.. I've something to talk! It's important! "

"If I go with you what will I get? " you smirking hoping for something.

"Umm... I-i could treat eat lunch! Now come on! " .

Should you go?

Is it really important?

You're curious, how can he find you here?

You glare at him. "Wait a second! "

"Lisa.. Sorry! Got something important! Maybe we'll hang out this night? Okay? " you said at the window.

She pout. "Fine!! " you smile at her feeling guilty.

She drove off. You got on his super bike. And the superbike when fast.

**********

"What you want to talk about? " you said as you sipped your juice.

"Hanbin he is-" he got cut

"Wait! I was curious how can you know I'm here? " you stare at him. "You stalk me?!! " you widen your eyes

"What? No!! We've met before at the club! You told me everything! "

"Club? When? " you curious are he tried to lie to you.

"Oh God! Y/n! Maybe 2 days ago? You're surely drunk! "

You scratch your head. "We've met? Did you told Hanbin you met me?! " you shout at him.

"Chill girl! I won't! If I do tell him you would surely kill me! " you chuckled at her words.

"So, what do you want? " back to serious mode.

"Actually last n-" he got cut off again by a the waiter who want to send the food.

He sigh. You smiling looking at the carbonara. "Yay! "

"I'm gonna dig in now! " you were about to eat but he held your hand.

"Please heard me first! Hanbin going crazy last night! " you stopped your action as you heard his name.

"So? "

"Help him please.. "

"No! "

"You know, actually all this time he has been searching for his mall girl! Even before he met you! "

"So? Why you find me? Find the mall girl then! "

"It's you y/n! It's you but this version! Not the nerdy version! " he point his finger towards you head to toe. "Hanbin is too dumb too realize it! "

"True he is dumb.. "

"Y/n-ah.. Please, he already break up with the girl! He actually just mistake the girl as you, the mall girl! He love you y/n! "

"It's not easy! He left me when I truly love him! But now you want me to turn back to him. I don't wanna be broken twice Bobby "

"You can still fix it! You can turn back to him, being a couple like before and h-" you heart beating fast hearing those words. It's hurt you. It's hurt you so much remembering those moments.

"Stop! Stop being selfish! You want me to help him? What about me? What about me who are tried to move on from him like crazy after all this time! After he left me saying that he doesn't even love me! After he said that he had an affairs behind me!! Stop thinking about your friends! What about my heart? Should I sacrifice my heart just to help him again? I'm tired Bobby!! " you cried in front of him, letting everything out.

"I-im sorry... But its only you that can change him, y/n! "

"No.. I can't, myself is already a mess how can I change someone that are as mess as me? "