PART 6

You snatch your bag from his hand quickly and turn your head down. "Thanks! " you said and ran away as fast as you can.

Yunhyeong turn his sight to you to look at your face. But failed cause you ran too fast.

"I've seen her before! Don't I? " he ask himself.

"Hey hyung! Come on! Hanbin is going crazy right now!!!! " Chanwoo yelling at him making him startled a little bit and ran into the club. "This kid will never ever let me live!!!"

He stepped into the club and roamed his eyes looking for Hanbin but there was so many people and the music was so loud.

"Where is the fucking ass! "

"Babe! Where are you going? Come on stay with me!! "

"No!! I'm not yours boyfriend lady's! Just let me go!! "

The voice of the bickering couple change yunhyeong attention.

"Yah! Kim Hanbin! What are you doing? " he looked at Hanbin who were trapped in the girls arm despite being drunk.

"Yah! Yunhyeong help me!! I can't move!! "

"You really such a troublesome! " he just dragged Hanbin out from the club and doesn't even minded about those crazy bitches who just want to get into guys pants.

"Yah Kim Hanbin! Can you please stop! Stop your fuckboy attitude it's disgusting! "

"I'm not fucking anyone! I just.. I just..found the one I love but she ran away!!!! " Hanbin yelling like crazy people and standing unstable because of the alcohol. He rubbed his hairs making it's messy. Now he really look like a crazy man.

"I don't care about that! Now let's go home! " Yunhyeong grabbed his wrist and dragged him towards the car.

Hanbin just snatch his hand and glare at him. "I can go home by myself! "

"No come on! " Hanbin ended up being dragged by him to the car.
*****

"Oh my God! I almost got caught! " you quickly get into the car.

"With who?! " Lisa being curious

"With the college student! "

"It's good tho! They will realized that you were a goddess!"

"-_-"

******

"Hey y/n! You look tired today! " you were startled by Irene sudden appearance.

"Oh hye! No I'm just doing homework last night!! " yeah homework at the club!

"Owh! I like your outfit! It's cute" she give a gummy smile.

You look at yourself. You were just look like wearing a potato sack!

 You were just look like wearing a potato sack!

"Haha! Thanks! "

"Lets go to the canteen! I'm hungry! " Irene whining at you .

"Okay! Come on! "

*****

"Hey! There no more seats here! "

"Look! there's no one sat at those spot! " you pointed at the empty spot and walk towards the spot.

"No y/n! Stop! " Irene stop you by grabbing your arm.

"Why? There's no one sat there! "

"Those spot was only for the group! The popular group of this college! " Irene whispering at you.

"Who? "

"B.I. group! " you were just sneering hearing it.

"It's okay Irene come on! Theres nothing to be scared with. " you just grabbed Irene wrist and dragged her to the spot. The student look at you and whispering. Well, you don't give a fuck about them. It's your life tho not them.

"Now let's just eat in peace! Okay?! "

"But.. " you were just look at her with a poker face and eat your food.

******

"Wait! Who is that? " Bobby asking being curious.

"Who who? " Hanbin replying.

"There's a person on our spot. " Bobby pointing at their usual spot. There was no one ever being brave to take their spot.

"Wait! I think I know who is it! " Hanbin smirking.

"Who? "

"The nerd girl! "  Hanbin stopping Bobby from walking and face him while smirking, an evilish smirk!

"What with that smile? "

"I know what to do! " he walk to the food counter and grab some juice.

"What you gonna do with juice! Stop being crazy Hanbin-ah! You know we can just eat at other spot! "

"I don't care bro! I DONT! "

He walked to your spot from behind. You were happily munching your snack while chatting with Irene until you realise there was a cool drink dripping from your head.

"OH MY GOD! " you quickly stand up at your spot just to found Hanbin who was laughing like crazy!.

"How dare you! What is your problem! " your eyes started to get teary.

"It's not me who started it! It's you first! " that smirk again! You want to punch him on that face. But your sensitive side against you from doing it.

You look at your surrounding, the student was laughing at you like crazy. Without your realized your tears was dripping from your eyes. It's your first time being ashamed like this.

"Aww... This kitten is crying!! Hahaa! "

"I've never being ashamed like this! I hate you! "

"You know? I would never care even if you hate me! " he smiling in front of you who were trying to not crying.

Suddenly there was a hand grabbing you hand intertwined it.

"Kim Hanbin! I told ya! Stop it! " Yunhyeong appeared in front of you and dragged you away from the student. He dragged you to the hidden place at the college.

"I hate that boy! I want to kill him!! " you kneel down and hugged your knees. Crying hard on your knees.

"You know Hanbin actually doesn't that bad! It just he.. "

"Stop it! I don't wanna hear it from you!!! You know Yunhyeong, if that guy doesn't apologize at me as soon as possible I will ruin his life!! "