PART 2

"It's great babe! " Hanbin smirking taking some of his scattered clothes on the floor.

Some sweat can be seen on the side of his face and neck. Showing his muscular abs. The girl get up from the bed. Rubbing her messy hair.

"Hanbin-ah.. Where you going? " she pout at him holding his hand. Moving her hand to his chest on top of his famous tattoo.

"I'm got to go! " he let go of the girl hand and wearing his shirt. Rubbing his hair looking at the mirror admiring the face that have been make any woman going crazy.

"But..  Stay with me we're just... "

"Why must I do that? "

"Cause.. We're just doing... "

"Nope I won't. I'm not your boyfriend babe and I won't be. " he smirking looking at the girl. He take his car key from the table and walk out from the hotel.

The girl sit back on her spot stomped her feet. "What a playboy! I bet that no one will ever tame the wild bad boy! "

**********

A red Porsche can be seen at the front of the college. The student started to line up in front of the school looking at the luxury car take it's park. A girl walk out from the car slaying from head toe. And it was you. Walking out from the car taking some stuff and leaning at the car door while scrolling some sns. Instagram famous though!

Some student take a peak of you looking at college goddess

Some student take a peak of you looking at college goddess. You don't give a f*ck about them and just continued your work taking some selfie. Soon Lisa walk out from your car and walk straight to you.

You walk to the class with the boys drooling lookin' at you. But you never gave any boys of the college a chance and Bambam is not excepted too. You opened you locker and found a bunch of a cringey love letter from whoever it is. You just took them and the throw them out of the locker. Took some of the damn books and walk to the class with Lisa.

You put your stuff on the table beside Lisa and sat on the spot.

"So y/n! How about the dare? " Lisa give a evilish smirk.

"Forget about the damn dare! I won't do it! " you took out some snack from you bag and eat it since class didn't started yet.

"Look like someone will get grounded for whole year. "

"LIS!! NO! "

"Just for two month! It just I heard that there would be a popular hot ass man at the college! Maybe you could give a try! " she giving a gummy smile.

"And what about the nerdy style tho!  That so cringey! "

"I just want to see if you still became a goddess even if you're nerdy! "

"Come on Lis! "

"Dont worry i will help you with the clothes tho! "

"It's not about the.. " you was about to talk when lisa turned on her phone and scrolling on your parents number.

"Fine! I will but just for 2 month and it over! "

Lisa smiling thinking about her plan. The lecturer came in and eventually the class started.

After a few hours at the hell of the college you were finished your classes and walk out with Lisa in the mall. It was actually Lisa parents mall. She was extremely rich though!

"So.. Just whatever you want and I'll treat you babe! " she clinging with you holding your hand.

"What would I choose for nerdy style tho?! I hated you so Lisa! "

"Hahaha! " she ran from you and hit some of guys making her fall.

You ran toward Lisa and check her up.

"What wrong with you lady's? You should look where you going!!" one of the guy raise his voice.

You look at him deeply

You look at him deeply. "I think it's you who have to learned to treat a woman nicely! " you ended up yelling at him back.

"Wait!  Guys stop its annoying! Let me talk to her! " one of his friend talk to him and stood in front you. He touched some strained of your hair out from your face. His smile make you feel weird and cringe.

"Hey you know

"Hey you know.. You're beautiful. So.. How about we're hang out just forget about what had happened and let me buy you some coffee. Btw I'm Kim Hanbin, B.I "