FINAL (THE REAL FINAL!)

It's been a while since you're with him. You're really change from the old y/n. The old y/n who keep clubbing, keep socialize, wear those revealing dress.

Nerdy? No youre not nerdy! Just a little bit better than before! Not ready to be a nerdy back.

And he still with his hilarious plan! Marrying you! He even have met both your parents!

You chuckled alone remembering those moment where you met him at the mall! When you yell at him.

Moment when he took your first kiss, it's just like yesterday it happened! "I miss those moments! "

"Baby, what are you doing here?  Laughing alone? " he hug you from the back.

"Nothing, just remembering our past! When you always treat me bad! " you tease him.

"Yah! The things is almost 1 year ago! Forget it! " he whined. Actually he whined every time you say about it.

"Yeah.. Whatever! " you chuckled. "But Hanbin-ah! I was curious, how can I became your first love? "

"Because, you're the first girl that made my hear beating crazily! The first girl that made me change myself from being a fuckboy, the first girl that I love so bad! " he said resting his head on your shoulder.

You smiling hearing it. "It's sweet! "

He chuckled embarrassed. "Come on! They are already waiting! " he grabbed your Hans dragging you to all your friends who busy with the BBQ stuff. Yes, you were hang out with your friend right now! Hanging some time together!

"Yah! Song Yunhyeong look at the beef! It's burning! " hanbin yell at him.

They turn being a best friend again! You're also glad that he find his love, Irene! You're shocked at first but Irene really suit with him.

Lisa? No she's not alone! Guess she's with who? Right, its him! Bambam!

You just know that they secretly have a relationship behind you! Friends!!

You laughing alone looking at them arguing over the burning beef!

"Yah!! Just throw it away! " you interuppted them. "No need to arguing over it! " you yell at them.

"Okay boss! " Hanbin said throwing the burn beef.

You walk around looking at them. "Where is Bambam and lisa? " you ask Hanbin. He just shrugged his shoulder.

You look at Irene. Irene chuckled and pointed at the tent.

You smirk, walking to the tent. Shaking the tent off. "Yah! What are you doing? Get off! " you yell at them while your hand busy shaking the tent.

"Yah! Y/n! We're busy! " lisa came out.

"Busy doing what? " you glare at them.

"W-were sleeping! "

"Sleeping... Hmmm.. " you lifted your eyebrows. "It's true tho! "

"I didn't even say anything!! "

"Yah! Y/n I know what you thinking! "

*************

You were busy eating, gossiping over the past. Laughing over a dumb joke. Having a quality time together.

You we're stunned when Hanbin suddenly getting up in front of you.

"Where are you going? "

"Not going anywhere, just wanna take out something from my pocket! " he said tucking into his pocket.

You nodded and turn back to your friend continuing the last word you say.

"Baby.. " he said putting the thing in front of you.

You hummed and look at him with a ring in his hand.

Your eyes when wide, "w-what is this? " you stuttered, heart pounding crazily!

"I'm serious right now, let get married! " he say smiling.

Your eyes went teary. "Hanbin-ah! Married is not a thing to make a joke! " you said wiping your tears.

"Why must I joke with it? Baby, every time I said I want to marry you, it's the truth! I never lie! I love you! " he said moving his hand to your cheek. Wiping the tears.

"B- but, it's too early! What if you met other girl? Wh- "

"No! I won't! I love you! "

"Come on y/n! Just accept him! " all your friend shout out.

"Will you be my fiancé baby? " he said

"Y-yes! " you said quickly moved to hug him tight. Crying into his shoulder.

"I love you! "

Lisa wiping her tears seeing you happy with your love. "Yah! You've to propose me like this! " he said to Bambam.

He gasped, "let's just married secretly! " he said chuckling.

"Yah! Kim Hanbin! Why you do it in front of them! "

"Why? I'm proud of it! "

"I'm shy! "

"Aww my baby is shy! " he said patting your head. "Don't worry, this bad boy doesn't even shy of anything! "

You break the hug staring his eyes, im your fiance now! Don't you ever cheating on me! "

"I won't! " he said lifting you up. "I'm so happy today! "

"You made me cry! You jerk! " you said punching his chest.

"I made you cry because if happiness! Bet you gonna cry everyday cause I'm gonna make you happy everyday baby! " he said chuckling at your cute reaction, letting you down.

"I love you! " you hug him tight. Whispering into his ear.

"I love you too! "

***********

(Part 2?)