PART 36

"Yunhyeong-ah! Sorry I'm late! The lecturer was nagging like there's no tomorrow! " you whined.

He chuckled, moving his hand patting you head. "It's okay! I'll wait for you even if it take forever! "

You laugh at his joke. "You're hilarious! "

"Why are you laughing? I'm saying the truth! "

"yeah.. Whatever! Now let me have some drinks! " you stood up but he grabbed your hand.

"No need! I've order it for you, ice choco right? "

You looked at him, he really know your fave? "You know it? "

"Of course! You're special for me! " he smile.

You chuckled and sat back on your seat. "So, how about the college? "

"The college is fine, but it's bored when you're not there! " he pout.

"So, why you're not moving to my college with Hanbin? We gonna have so much fun! "

"I want to, but my parents would be nagging at me! "

You don't say nothing. But your mouth made an o shape. You kinda feel sorry for him. Maybe he was bored there. Who won't right? When our friends leave us alone.

"Don't worry, you can contact me anytime! Ill accompanying you everywhere! " you smile, grabbing his hand.

His eyes when wide. The sudden contact make his heart beating. "Y-yes! " he stuttered tried to cover his nervous.

That day you ended up hang out with him the all day. He brought you to the park. You keep laughing when he make his dad joke. Sometimes you felt like hang out with an old man!

***********

The alarm sound make you groan. You roamed your hand on the side table searching for the fucking alarm. You grabbed it and throw it randomly.

You tried to sleep back but failed remembering your promise to Hanbin.

Should you go?

Shouldn't?

Maybe he forgot it?

He doesn't even contact you last night, it's weird. Cause normally would be texting you every night. Asking a random things. But last night was nothing.

WAIT! Why are you concern about it that much? You should be grateful tho! You sigh getting up from your bed.

Its promise tho! You sat on your bed. Turning on your phone, scrolling the contact. It's been awhile since you text him first! It's awkward.

Yah! You want to hang out or not? If you're not I'm gonna get to sleep again!

Send! You yawn and scratch your head waiting for his reply. Weird! Normally he would replying in a second! You gave up and get up moving to your bathroom. Washing your face.

You walk out from the bathroom after washing your face. A notification pop out.

Okay.. Meet you at the cafe.

You read it. Just that? No baby? No good morning? No nothing! You smile. He's move on maybe! But why did you felt sad?

You shooked your head! "You should be glad y/n! You're free! "

You take a deep breath and prepare yourself.

***********

You wear a casual outfit that day. Not so extra just a normal outfit for a normal day.

 Not so extra just a normal outfit for a normal day

You parked your car near the cafe. You get off of the car and look at your watch. 5 minute pass, he should be here now!

You walked in the cafe and look at your surrounding. He's nowehere to be found? This boy seriously? He really moving om from you?

You sit at one of the empty seat there. Waiting for him. He turned out to be 15 minutes late!

He walked casually to you and sat in front of you. "You're 15 minutes late! " you pout.

"Sorry? " he said a word and take out his phone moving his gaze toward the phone screen.

You furrow your eyebrows. What's wrong with him? He's weird today. It's look like he tried to ignoring you.

You siped your drinks. Staring at him who is staring at his phone screen. You sigh frustrated.

"Yah! Seriously, you gonna keep on playing with your phone when I'm here? "

"So, what I suppose to do? " he lifted his eyebrows.

You chuckled shickwd by his word. Is he being possessed or what? "So? What the point of thus date tho? " you said gave up with his attitude.

"You hurt me y/n! " he said softly. You stare at him. Hurt him? What have you do?

"What have I do? "

"There nothing! Let's just cancelled this meeting! " he said grabbing his helmet. Ready to walk away.

You widen your eyes. Your heart beat increasing. Your hands automatically grabbed his hand, against him from walk away.

"Okay.. I'm sorry for whatever I've done! " you said awkwardly. What did you said that tho?

He turned to you. Staring into your eyes. "I'm so hurting! My heart feels like gonna explode! " he cupped your cheek.

You felt butterfly. No! This should be stopped! You blinked your eyes. "What had I done actually?! "

"You hang out with yunhyeong right? I hate it! Why did you laughing holding hands together with him? " he pout.

"It just that? Yunhyeong is our friend tho! Why can't I met him? "

"Nope! He's not my friends now! He's my rival! "

You titled your head. Weird. "Rival? "