PART 40

You walk downstairs hearing a cheerful laugh by your mother and Hanbin.

You walk to the kitchen and saw he helping your mother with the breakfast. "Is he tried to flirt my mom or what? " you furrow your eyebrows.

"Honey, came here have a breakfast. "

"Y-yeah! " you walk to them.

"Y/n, why you don't tell me anything about your boyfriend? " your mom smile.

"What? Boyfriend? " you cough hearing it.

"Yeah your boyfriend here! " your mom looking at Hanbin.

"We're just friend Mom! "

Your mom chuckled. "We're late got to go! " you grabbed Hanbin hand and dragged him.

"Thanks mom for the breakfast! " Hanbin said to your mom.

**********

You walk with him to the park. Glaring him by a second.

"You know, you look sexy when you glaring at me! " he chuckled.
"What do you tell my mother? "

"Umm.. Im telling her that you're special to me! That's all! "

"Why are you telling her that? "

"To win her heart an make me her son in law? "

"Wtf! You Kim Hanbin! "

"Gonna start the jog now! " and he ran away while you at the back chasing him.

Is it a jog? No! It's a race to kill Kim Hanbin!!

**********

You ended up rent a bicycle with him, tired of running here and there chasing him! How can a small girl like you chasing a man with those long leg?

He chuckled looking at you breathing heavily, "tired? Wanna have some rest? "

You just nodded, get your assoffbthe bicycle and sat on the ground making he smile wider

"Let me buy this cute lil kid a water, okay? "

"Don't make it too long! If I die here no want would save me! "

He laugh and walk away.

*********

It's been 30 minutes! Are he buy a drink or making a drink? You sigh. Pouting your mouth. How can he leave you alone like this?!

You gave up waiting for him. Get your ass of from the ground. Wiped off any dust on your pants.

"How dare you leave me here?! " you said riding your bicycle. Cycling it toward the supermarket.

You roamed your eyes around the market. There's no sign of him there. "You really leave me here! Jerk! " you turn around facing the Han river.

There's a few couple of people dating here, a kid running here and there, a student.

But out from many people there's someone catching your attention. Kim Hanbin! Surrounding with girls around him.

You chuckled disbelief with his action right now! You heart pounding fast. Anger controlling yourself. Are you jealous? Yes you are!

"Yah! Kim Hanbin!! " you yell at him from the distance enough to make him turn to you.

He look at you widen his eyes. "Baby! " he smile.

Your became more frustrated looking at him smiling. You can felt the redness of your face.

You get off the bike, letting it fallbto the ground. Walking furiously to him. Ready to punched the girls around him being all girly.

You stopped in front of them. Throwing a glare to all the girls. And lastly to him.

"How d- " you was about to yell at him but he cut your word.

"Baby... So here my girlfriend! Sorry girls I'm not available! " he smile to all the girls.

They looking at you head to toe replying your glare. You gasp by they're action.

"What?! Wanna fight?! " you step forward but Hanbin held your shoulder stopping you from doing any stupid thing.

"If you broke up with her, contact me anytime! " the girl winked at him and walk away.

Hanbin just give an awkward smile. You turn around facing him.

Furrowed your eyebrows. "How dare you leave me there alone, thirsty and tired there while you were here flirting with all the girls! "

"What, I'm not- "

"Jerk! I though you're change! " you said about to walk away.

But he grabbed your hand fast, "let me explain! I was ju-  "

Your eyes started to tear up, "How can you flirt another woman when you said you love me everyday?! " you sobbed.

"Baby... "

"I hate you! I hate you so much!! "

He panicked seeing you tearing in front of him. But wait! Why are you crying because he flirting with other girl?!

He get it. He chuckled looking at you. Coveribg his mouth disbelief.

You kept on crying. You look at him. How can he chuckling while you we're crying in front of him.

You frustrated looking at him. "YOU JERK! " you yell and trun around.

He moved in fronts of you. "Baby, are you jealous? " he smirking bending down so his eye level same with you.

"Yes! Of course I'm jealous! I love you!! " you yell wiping your tears.

He smile widely, heart pounding crazily. He chuckling happily. "Finally! You said it! "

"Say what?! "

"You love me! " he held your shoulder.

"N-no I'm not! " you pout. Busted! How can you said it!!

"Aww.. How cute my baby is!! " he said hugging you tight. Hand moving patting your head.

You pushed him, "Why you hug me? Hug the girls!! " hand moving furiously wiping your tears.

He chuckled again, "Don't worry! I won't flirting with other girl only with you! "

His hand moved to your cheek. Cupping it. Squishing your cheek. Kissing your lips. "I love you! I love you so much! "

You pushed him, punching his chest. "I hate you! "

"Baby, my only baby in the world who crying seeing me with a girl who tried to flirt with me! I love you so much!! "