PART 34

"W-what mark? " you moved your hand to your neck. Knowing nothing about the mark.

"Come on! Let's check it out! " he smile and dragged you to the toilet. Again? This guy really love toilet?!

You look in the mirror. Nothing! You glare at him. "There nothing! "
He shooked and tilted your head a bit. You widen your eyes, there's a purplish mark on top of your neck!

"H-how can? I-i remember nothing! " you said almost screaming.

"You're drunk last night! " he said

"What have I done? " you said staring at him.

"You dont remember it? " you shooked your head. "You've done many y/n! " he smirk.

"W-what? " you panicked.

"You ask me to kiss you so I kiss you and you hug me and you sat on my lap an- " you put your hand on his lips.

"Okay, y-you can stop! " you remember it. Everything!

How can you do it! Stupid y/n. Okay, now it's awkward! How can you ask him to punish you? You tried to avoid his stare.

He smiling looking at you being shy. "Baby.. Last night you said you miss me.. "

"So, I'm drunk! "

"You know, when someone drunk, they said the truth! "

"I-i don't know! "

"Baby, I know you want me! So please, come back to me! I will give you everything! " he said and hugged you tight. Kissing your forehead.

"I don't know Hanbin-ah! My heart still can't trust you but in deep of it I-i still love you! " you said on his chest.

"It's okay, I can make you trust me back! " he said smiling knowing that you still love him.

"I want to go home! " you said grabbing your bag.

"I send you! "

"No, I've a car! " he blocking your way.

"Just leave it here! Pick it tomorrow! " you nod your head without you realizing your action.

**********

"Hanbin-ah! Why you brought me here? " he ended up brought you to the beach again!.

"You must feeling dizzy from last night so I brought you here! "

It's true! There no one at the house tho! Glad that he brought you here! You get your shoes off and and walk to the water. Letting your leg being wet. You closing your eyes feeling the breeze.

He walk to you wrapping his hand around your waist when yu facing the sea, Titanic? . "I'm sorry! "

"I shouldn't do that! If I doesn't leave you that time! We must be still together right? " he said resting his had on your shoulder.

"Im glad tho! If you hadn't left me you must be still being a fuckboy! " you chuckled.

"I love you! " you turn facing him.

"Not now, Hanbin-ah! I don't want to think about it! It's still hurt me if I throw back to that moment. " you said as you pushed him away from you slowly.

"Can you give me by chance? I would do berthing for that! " he k at you being desperate.

"My trust for you has gone since you left me! "

"I will gain your trust then! " he said

"We'll see.. "

*************

That night you laying in your bed doing nothing. You sigh, remembering Hanbin's words

"Everyone can change y/n.. "

Can you change? You've been living with this life for so long.

Clubbing

Being social

Hang out late night

Can you change to a better person?

"I don't think you can change me Kim Hanbin! I won't make it easy! " you said alone, smirking. Won't let it be easy for someone who has crushing your heart.

You roamed your hand on the bed mattress. Searching for your phone.

Taking some pic, post it on instagram.

(Well I'm trying okay

(Well I'm trying okay.. 😂😂)

In no time, hundred people like it. Even the comment tho, impressing.

You scrolling the comment, it's hilarious. You keep laughing reading the hilarious words from hundred pervert ass guy.

I miss you too baby..

Come to daddy, then...

You laughing your ass off. "What a pervet guy! "

You keep scrolling until you saw one familiar account.

Stop it you pervert! She's my girl!! 

You look at the account. "Kim Hanbin.. " you smiling.

***********

He slurping his ramen furiously, hungry. He stopped taking his phone out from his pocket. Scrolling instagram.

Bored.

There's nothing to catch on it. He was about to turn it off when he saw you post something.

"Holy shit! " he widen his eyes. "What are you doing y/n! "

His hand moved fast scrolling the comments. He smirking, true to control his anger building inside.

"There's a lot of pervert guy here! Wanna tried my girl huh? "

His hand moved fast typing his comments.

Stop it you pervert! She's my girl!! 

He quickly opened his contact searching your name. "Baby ❤ "

***********

You widen your eyes, his name pop out on your phone screen. "He's calling.. " you smirking. "Should I pick it up? "

You pick it. "What you want? "

"Delete it y/n! Now! "
"Delete what? " you teasing him knowing he was mad by his voice.
"Those damn pic! Delete it! There a lot of pervert ass guy!! "
"So? "
"I hate it! " he raise his voice a little bit.
"I don't want! "
"Y/n, you better do it before I - "

Your mom knocked your room door.

"My mom here! Bye! " you hang up the phone.

"Yes mom? " you look at her.

She entered your room, "your friends coming! He's at downstairs.. "

"He? Bambam? "

"No not him.. Just go.. " she dragged you down.

You slowly walk down, peaking on him.

"Y/n! I see you! " he smile.

Your eyes widen looking at him. "Y-yunhyeong-ah! "