PART 29

"You know, I'm totally a mess and I want someone who can change me not I'm changing him! Yes, maybe back then I've tried to change Hanbin but it's doesn't even worth anything! He still fuck around with other girls behind me! What you want me to do? " you stare at him.

"Okay... I'm sorry! I-i don't know that you were hurting.. " he look at you feeling guilty. Maybe you're true, he is selfish. Maybe he should let you calm first.

"Let's just not talk about this shit again! " you stand up ready to walk away. What about the carbonara? You take the carbonara and ask the waiter to pack it. Can't let it waste!!

"Y/n! Can we met again? "

You sigh. "Maybe if you stop talking about that damn things! " he smiled showing his bunny teeth.

***********

"Mom! " you scream at your mom who are working on with paper scattering around the table.

She look up on you. "Yes sweety.. " she smiled.

"I'm gonna walk out for a minute! "

"Where are you doing sweety? It's late night? "

"I'm going to buy some snack? And mom it's not late night? It's only 10 p.m? " you said as you grab your cap and wear it.

"I'm gonna told Mr. Lee to send you! " she grabbed her phone.

"No.. It's okay, I'm gonna walk! It's not that far tho.. Gtg mom! " you were just about walk away but your mom call you again.

"Where some pants sweety! " she chuckle.

"I'm wearing it mom!! " you showed her your short underneath your oversized hoodie.

She chuckled again

She chuckled again. "Owh, I'm sorry! "

"I'm going! "

**********

You grabbed a bunch of snack. Chocolate, chips, cola, and maybe anything that being called a snack there.

Why you walk? There no reason for it. Just want to walk around. Don't want to stuck in the middle of the traffic jam!

You walk out from the market with a bunch of plastic in your hand. You take out some chocolate and munch it.

Standing in the middle of people waiting for the light to turn green before cross on the road. The traffic is worse tho! It's a good choice to walk!

**********

He walk around with no place to go. He also forgot where he place his superbike. He walk with a cola in his hand.

He chuckled. "Why did I became like this? " he also curios why he became like that. Like a man who just losing his love. Love?  

Are he love y/n?

Are he still want to keep on to the mall girl who is nowhere to be find?

He groan. "Oh God! I miss my baby! " he take his phone out looking at your old picture. "Where are you baby? " a tears fall from his eyes.

He walk straight until he stop to wait for the light to turn green. The car was many tho even it's already late night.

He keep on space out looking at the roadside. Theres many people. A couple, a student, workers. But there someone attached him. The pink hair girl. Munching some chocolate, alone.

He doesn't even saw her face tho! He keep on staring at her until he saw the face.

*********

You munching your chocolate. Looking at your feet, moving your feet back and front. Waiting for the green light. You sigh.

"Why is it so long?!! " you moved your gazed to the front looking at the light.

But there's a crazy man walking across it. Wanna die? The car still many tho. The sound of the car horning is too loud.

*********

He widen his eyes. "Y-y/n! " he look at the light. Still red. It's too long. It's too long for him to wait. He miss you. He miss you so much. Without even thinking he ran. He ran as fast as he can towards you..

You stare at him. Doesn't even recognize him. Until he stand in front of you. Breath heavily. A tears fall.

You look up to him. Why does this man standing in front if you tho? You look at his face. Lips, nose, eyes. Your chocolate slip out from your hand.

Your heart beat increase. "Baby... " the words came out from his lips. His beautiful lips that youve been miss.

He hug you tight. The light turn green, the crowd walking surrounding you looking at you weird.

They keep on walking until only the two of you there. Hugging together.

What you should do?

Tell him you miss him?

Tell him you love him?

Tell him that you still want to be with him?

You wiped your tears and pushed him. "Who are you? " you look at him.

"B-baby.. This is me.. H-hanbin! " he cupped your face.

"Kiss me please!! " you really want to said it in front of him but your action is opposite from it.

You slapped him. "What are you trying to do? " you scream at him.

"Y/n.. W-why.. " he rubbed his cheek.

"You're mistaken I-im not y/n! " you walk away from him.

"You're! You can't lying to me! Even if you change your hair colour or even if you change your face I could tell that it was you! " he grabbed your hand.

"Let me go! "

"No! I won't let you go! "

"Let me go you pervert!! " you scream at him.

"Ba-" a car stopped by beside the two of you.

"Hey what happens? " a blonde hair guy came out from the car.

"There nothing happened! You can go! " Hanbin stood in front of you looking at him head to toe.

"But the thing is she is my girlfriend! "