PART 18

The class started nicely that day, it's a warming day. It's been a week since you and hanbin hang out together. It's work on so nicely.

You walk to the class and sat on one of the empty seats. Being an early students. You sat there waiting for your friends, Irene. Scrolling your phone. The lecturer doesn't even there yet.

Suddenly, the girl start screaming and cheering in the class.  You look your surrounding. They're so annoying. Being a diva. You turn your sight to the front. There was the most popular group in the college. "B.I's " you smile at him and eventually break the eye contact with him.

He moved himself to one of the seats and sat on it. Next to you! The girl start moving they're mouth gossiping. Just wait for it, the news will spread in the whole college for a minute.

You widen your eyes. "Why are you here? Go to your group!! " you pushed him but instead of moving he just being there smiling staring ag your face.

"I don't want to!! " he jerk out his tongue.

"Your crazy fans would kill me after this! " you slapped your forehead. Thinking about those crazy ass diva!

"They won't do it, cause I'll be with you all days and protected you As my queen!! " he chuckling.

You can feel your heart fluttering when he said it. You secretly smiling hearing it.

"Why? Fall for me again? " he notice you smiling and teasing you.
"Yah! Y/n! Sorry I'm late! " Irene came really on the time. She quickly ran towards you and sat next to you. And now you were in between Irene and hanbin.

"Why is he here? Are he disturbing you again? " Irene whispering while glaring at him.

"Nah! He wouldn't dare! " you whisper back.

Right on time the lecturer came and the class started.

********

"Hey cutie! Wanna hang out? "

You turn your sight to the voice who have disturbing you. A smile appears on your face as soon as you turn.

"Hanbin-ah! " you smile happily

"Come on! " he grabbed your hand and was about to dragged you.

"Wait! Wait! At least let me take my stuff first! "

"Owh okay.. " he let you go and wait for you taking your stuff.

*******

"Hanbin-ah!! This is too fast! Slow down!! " you shout out when hanbin drove his superbike as fast as lightning. You tightening your arm around his waist.

A grin appeared on Hanbin. "Nope! You won't hug me if I drove it slow! " he shout back.

"What?!! "

**********

He stopped his superbike after torturing you with the super speed. He got off the superbike and help you take your step. He also help you with the helmet, being a gentlemen.

"My hair was disaster! " you trying to fix your messy hair.

"Its cute.. " he grin and ruffled your hair making it worse. You just give him a glare.

"Why are we here? " you look at your surrounding. A smile appeared on your face. "A beach! "

"Yeah! It's a beach. " he replying.

"Why? Why are we here? Are you want to drown me in the sea or what? " he chuckled.

"Why would I? No.. I just want some privacy place for us far from other people, so i brought you here! "

"Thanks, i was touched with this. Its been a while tho.. " you smiling alone.

"What do you mean? "

"Its been a while since I walk around like this with someone special. My parents was so busy tho! Earning money here and there. Doesn't even have anytime to spend time for family. " you look up to his face and smile. "Thanks! "

He can feel his heart beating fast. He smile back. Trying to avoid any eye contact. A silence appear between the two of you.

"We're same... " he said breaking the silence. "You mean? "

"My parents was divorced when I was little. It's depressing me. That's why.. That's why I became like this, a fuckboy, a dumbass, playing with woman heart. I just need some attention. " he stare at the sea thinking about his past.

Somehow his word really showed his honesty. Maybe he just need some love from people. You eventually hug him tight.

"It's okay! I'm here! Im gonna give you a lot  loved!! " you said patting his back.

His eyes widen with the 'love' word. "I'm waiting for it.. " he said.

You let go of him amd stare at him. Should you said it? Or shouldn't? Maybe you can create some moment with him before you go. At least for a while. You need to let him know your feelings towards him.

You inhale deeply. You grabbed him hand. "Hanbin-ah, I've something to told you. " you stare his eyes.

"What? You make me nervous! " he smile chickly.

"Actually.. I- I love you! I love you so so much! I was so jealous seeing you with other girls, that's just because I love you! " you heart racing.

A second after that you regret saying that. His face reaction was changed. He let go of your hand. You pout at him you start fidgetting your finger. "Sorry.. I shouldn't say that I- "

Without saying anything he grabbed your face and kissed it. Like litterally kissing it! Your eyes went big.

He break the kiss and smile widely. "I love you too! I love everything about you! Your eyes, lips, smile, body! I love you y/n" he hug you tight.

"For real? " you said as he lift you and spinning around like a crazy man. You take his face and kiss his lips again. You take your time kissing him. You hope that time would stop right now and you would together with him like this forever.

"I love you! " you can felt he smile in the kiss