PART 24

You press the bell a few times. The door opened showing Lisa shocked face looking at you crying hardly. You quickly hug her tight. Crying on her shoulder.

"Why? What had happened? " she patted your back.

"He.. He.. Leave me! What should.. I do now? " you cried hard.

"As I expected! Now came in! " she dragged you into her house. Serving you some drinks. Calming you down.

You told her everything. Lisa face remain shocked from the started to the end of the stories but the fact that he left you deosnt even make her shocked. She know it will happen.

"What a fucking dumbass! I bet that he had a new girls! I told you he won't change y/n, but you never heard me!! " she glare at you.

"May-maybe it's my fault! I... I should met him, I can still fixed this!! " you stand up walking to the door.

"No.. Not now! Later! " Lisa grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the sofa back.

"Just forget him y/n! There many other guy dreaming for you! Stop being dumb! Where is the brave diva y/n? You look so weak right now! "

"I don't know! " you felt so frustrated by her words, you ran your finger through your hair.

"He is a fuckboy! Lucky you he doesn't even did anything disgusting towards you! Come on y/n! Comeback! I regret give those stupid dare to you! " she stare at you hoping you would change your mind.

You remains silence. "I need sometimes! Can I stay here for a moment? "

"Just stay here whenever you want! "

"I have to go back to my place! This wasnt my place! I wasn't the one who easily crying because a man! " you wiped your tears realized your dumbness for all this time.

Lisa smiling hearing your words. "I'll support your words

**********

"Yah! You really left her? For that random mall girl? " Bobby stormed into his door.

"Chill bro! He just a nerdy girl! " he smirking.

"Yah! Kim Hanbin! Since I met you till now! I've know you're a fuckboy, but never though you would be so stupid like this! How can you trust those girl! You doesn't even remember the mall girl face, and now you said he's your first love?! What the fuck are you doing?!! "

"Stop it Bobby! Just mind your own business! " he glare at him raising his voice.

"But you cross the line! You had hurt an innocent girl! For those random mall girl! "

"What about you? You also had broke many hearts right? Don't talk like you're the nicest guy in the world! Been clubbing every night! And know you want advice about broking a nerdy heart? Check yourself bro! " he yelling at Bobby.

"But I've never break any innocent heart! I've never make any innocent girl as my toy! You're just a piece if shit who just know to have fun! Just left the random girl Kim Hanbin!! "

"The random girl was my first love! What I've to do? Sacrifice my love for those nerdy girl? It wouldn't happen man!! "

"But you love the nerdy girl! " Bobby raising his voice.

"No I don't!! "

"What if the girl isn't the girl you've been searching? "

"There no answer for those questions! Because the girl is my first love and I love her! "

"You will regret it Hanbin-ah! You will! Just trust me! "

***********

You haven't heard any news from him. No call, no message! Met you? Never! It's been a weeks! The two month has passed. Maybe you should forget everything about those college! Irene, yunhyeong, and him! You should think it just a dream! A nightmare dream!!

You got off from the bed, prepared yourself to go to the college after being absent for the past weeks.

Maybe saying goodbye to Irene and some of your friends there?

**********

"Wh-why? Why would you change the college? " she furrow her eyebrows a tears can be seen in her eyes.

"No.. It just my parents is moving! So, I've to go with them! " you grabbed her hand tight. It's fun with her, being friends.

"I will miss you! " she hugged you tight.

"Thanks! Thanks for staying with me for those sweet moments! I won't forget you! "

"No.. I the one who have to say thanks! Thank you for being my friends! " you shooked you head.

"Irene-ah! I've got to go! See ya! " you wiped your tears and walk away. You have to end this quickly, don't want to change your mind.

You won't forget her. The one who always supporting you for this time! You actually has put some cash on her locker for her mother treatment. Hope it will help her.

**********

"Yunhyeong-ah! Thanks! You're the most nice human being in the world! " you smile at him

"Did you really have to go? " he grabbed your hand.

"Yes, this is not my place! I've to go to my real life! To my real self! "

"I'll keep supporting you! "

You smile and move your leg ready to walk away. But you turn around again.

"Yunhyeong-ah! Ca-can you send me to Hanbin's house? I need to met him! "

"I don't think you have to! "

"Please! For the last time! "

**************

You stare at the bell. Remembering the first time you step here, arguing with him for a hilarious reasons. A tears fall down without you realise.

You slowly moved your hand to the bell. Hoping he would appear in no time! Your heart beating fast.

The door cracked, slowly being opened. Revealing his charming face. You miss it, his face, his lips, his hug. Everything! You tears flowing hard.

"Yes? What do you want? " his words make you startled. You wiped your tears.

"I just want to met you for the last time! I will moving! " you said

"Owh... " he somehow felt heavy to let you go, don't know why. It's make his heart beating crazily. "Where? "

"I-i don't know.. " suddenly your gaze fall towards a girl behind him.

"Baby! Who is this? " the girl wrapped her hand around his waist.

"Umm.. Friends! "

Your tears fall down furiously. It's true what Lisa said. "I really can't change you. Right? " you wiped your tears.

"What was I think before?? Making this bad boy down? I'm no one for you! " you talk softly.

He stared at you. "I'm sorry! We're not meant to be! It just, I don't love you like how I love this girl.. Im- "

"Stop... It's okay! I hope you'll be happy! " you turn and walk away from his house.

"Hanbin-ah! I regret myself because falling for you. And I hope I won't see you again! FOREVER! "