Chapter 27: Şart

Excuse the late posting. 

But the busy life of a medical student I guess. :-)

Janu POV:

"*NE condition?! Hayir.  Hayir. I changed my mind don't help me."

He smirk grew bigger at me "Am I sensing some fear in your tone?!"

"*Kim?! *Ben?!' I said pointing at myself 'you wish."

"Prove me wrong then and accept my condition without knowing what it is."

"Ne you wont even tell me what it is?!" I exclaimed.

I was on the edge of my seat.

Ne oluyor?! This is what I get for saying having him help me?!!!!!

"Where is the fun in that?! If you knew what it was?! Don't worry it wont cost your life or be as serious as a marriage proposal." he said smiling smugly.

This was fascinating to him.

"Tamam I agree. I am not the least terrified by you." I said with a high head.

"First thing in the morning, we will appeal the judge and take it to a higher court."

"*Ben, not you." I said, pointing to myself.

"Tamam Janu cem you will." he said in a tone as if talking to a child.

I let out a little laugh.

"Then, YOU' he emphasized on the last word 'and I will go on a road trip."

"Ne?!" I asked raising my eyebrows to him.

"*Evet doru. You and I will end up making a WE, sadly. Ne yap" he said with a shrug.

Nikola got up to his feet.

"*Bi dakka, what road trip?!!" I asked behind him.

"*Gel and I will tell you in the car." he said as he walked off to his car.

"The bill?!" I asked from my seat.

"We will pay it on our way out. Don't worry I wont pay for you."

Wow how did he know that?!!!!

I followed him paid our bill then back to the car.

I got in, then sat facing him, anticipating for a reply from him.

"Ne?!" he asked laughing at my excitement.

"*Anlat" I demanded.

"Fasten your seatbelt Janu hanim."

I did.

"Hadi. Anlat." I said as pushed his elbow off the armrest between us.

He started to laugh then asked between laughs "Too curious aren't we?!"

He started the car then stated "We will road trip to your client village. We need to make things right with her ."

"*Beliyorum." I said.

"*Tamam o zaman, we will do this together then." he said smiling to me.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"If you wont let me I will throw you out of my car." he stated as he bit down on his lips.

"I don't have a choice, do I?!!"

"*Hayir. *Bak I am the one who doesn't have a choice in any of this. I am doing all of this to save my new office from your hands." he said with a crooked smile.