Part 12

"swara!.."sanskar called her softly.swara opens her eyes and after realizing what she was doing,she pulled herself back quickly and wipes her tears.sanskar takes deep breath.

"why did you scream on phone?..'he asked in deep voice.

"house became dark all of sudden...my house is hunted"swara said in scared voice.sanskar looks at her house then all around.All houses were dark,including street light.

"all houses in your neighborhood are dark...maybe transformer got burnt or something else,go inside and sleep"sanskar said in plain voice and turned to leave.

"please don't leave me alone...i can't sleep with this fear,i will die till morning"swara said and quickly holds his hand with her both hands.sanskar looks at her hands then at her face.her face had turned pale because of fear.

"sit inside the car..."he ordered her,freed her hand,goes and sit behind wheel himself.swara silently goes and sits inside car.he starts the car and drove off.

"where are we going?..."swara asked after 10 minutes but sanskar didn't bother to give her answer.swara shut her mouth completely after this.he stopped car after 20 minutes.swara looks at him confusingly.

"get out..'he ordered her.swara's eyes got widened,she had no idea where they was and she was not able to see anyone.

"but sir where..."she tried to say something but sanskar cut her.

'i said out..."sanskar said in authoritative tone.swara gets nervous,she opens door,comes out and closes the door of car.sanskar turns car and left.swara looked at his car with worried face, until it didn't get vanished from her sight.

"left me here..."swara said in disbelief and looked around worriedly.she starts walking slowly,thinking continuously and suddenly she stopped looking at one house.

"this house looks resembling..."she muttered to herself,goes and ringed the bell.after sometime someone opens the door.swara gets happy and hugs her tightly.

"kavi!!!...thank God,you live here"

"swara! what are you doing here?"kavita asked confusingly.

"will not ask me to come in?..."swara asked,smiling fully and breaks hug.

"off course,come..."kaviota beats her own forehead and takes swara inside.

"do you have a room free..."swara asked when kavita was closing the door.

"yes why?"

*******************************

MORNING

Swara pressed button of coffee and started waiting.

"swara! yesterday you slept at kavi's house...what next?"swara thought frustratingly.she takes out mobile from her purse.

"mama!..'swara cried loudly.

"swara! shona(dear) what happened?...why are you crying?"shomi said worriedly,hearing her voice.

"the house which sharma uncle gave na...that is hunted,what should i do now? i will not go in that house again."swara cried like a kid,looks at coffee machine and keeps cup under it.

"ghost and spirits are not real...they are just stories,don't be scared"shomi said with smile.

"no mama! you don't know,yesterday so much happened,and one third community of the world believes that spirits are real,i don't know anything,i will not go there...talk with dad na,....why should i stay far from my family"

"i also misses you a lot swara but what can i do?...this is our family rule,after two years of graduation,every family have to proof himself then he can join family business....your grandfather did this,your father also lived away from his family for three years then after becoming MD of the company he returned and took over the company...you are our only daughter and hire.....you have to follow it."shomi said helplessly.she was also very sad after sending her only daughter far away.even after living in same city she was not allowed to meet her.