Part 23

NEXT DAY

"sir we have lunch meeting in 30 minutes..."swara said in very professional voice.sanskar smiles a little after hearing"sir" from her mouth.she was still upset from yesterday's incident.

"okay we will leave now but before leaving,check the contract file,every condition should be in that."sanskar said while standing on his feet.

"yes SIR..."swara said and leaves.sanskar released a suffering sigh.

AFTER 5 MINUTE

"sir file..."swara said giving him file as both were walking toward lift.sanskar takes file from her and opens it,he stopped in his track when his mobile ringed in the silent corridor.swara strikes with him because of his unexpected breaks.

"watch your steps..."sanskar said in normal voice as he has accepted her clumsy nature of striking here and there.

"sorry SIR..."swara said through greeted teeth.sanskar who was taking out mobile from inside of coat,his hand stopped a little then shook his head,attends call and entered inside lift,seeing its doors getting open.

IN THE PARKING AREA

Swasan were walking toward car while sanskar was talking on phone,swara quickly walks two steps further than him and opens door for him.sanskar looks at the open door of car then at her.

"i will call back..."sansakar said and cuts the call.

"what are you doing?..."sanskar asked while glaring at her.

"what happened SIR?...did i do something wrong again?"swara asked,acting to be innocent.

"stop all this right now..."sanskar said in warning.

"what am i doing?...you only said i am not professional,i am just trying to be professional"swara said in meaningful tone.sanskar closes the door of car and stares at her silently for a minute then his eyes sparkled thinking about something.

"hmm...its start of new month and you must have got salary today so i was just thinking to let you off for few hours,you must be wanted to go for shopping but never mind as you have took this decision today so i don't think i have to do that right?..."sanskar asked in no-nonsense tone.swara stares at him and nodded slowly.

"very good..."sanskar said,controlling his laugh,opens door and sit behind wheels.

"shopping!..."swara thought in mind.swara's face was like she will cry any time.

"we are getting late..."sanskar said,seeing her standing there still.swara muttered something under her breath,walks acroos the car and sit beside him in passenger seat.sanskar starts the car and drove off.

there was complete silence in car,swara was looking outside the window while arms were crossed over chest,showing her mood is off.sanskar was taking glimpse of her time after time,as her slow muttering were reaching to his ear.

AFTER 10 MINUTES

"sir i was thinking that..."swara tried to speak but sanskar cuts her.

"thinking suits to those who have brain...so don't bother yourself."sanskar said in mocking tone.

"you are right,i am stupid because i give respect to those who don't deserve...just like you,mr.burnt bitter gourd"swara said getting furious at his mocking.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?.."sanskar said through greeted teeth,controlling his anger after hearing his sweet nick name.

"BURNT BITTER GOURD!!!....are you deaf or what"swara said loudly.sanskar looks at her angrily then looks at road.