Part 19

MORNING

"swara get up...why are you sleeping here?"kavita shook swara from shoulder.swara opens her eyes and gets straight in chair.

"AAA!...my neck"swara cried and rubs back of her neck.

"are you fine?..."kavita asked in worried voice.

"hmm..."swara nodded her head.

"get up and prepare breakfast...today is your turn"kavita said while smiling fully.

"WHAT!..kavi you know na i can't cook,please prepare breakfast today"swara said in pleading voice.kavita shakes her head side to side and walks out from there.swara quickly gets up and goes after,pleading continuously.

AFTER 2 HOURS

"what is this?...again bread and jam"kavita said while throwing daggers at swara.

"omelet got burn.."swara said giving her sheepish smile.

"you don't even to prepare omelet.....kids also knows this much.'kavita said in angry mocking voice.

"i am a kid but i don't how to make omelet..'pari's chirpy voice,made them look at door.swara smiles fully,seeing her.

"how are you?...you know i missed you so much yesterday'swara said while sitting in front of her and pulls her cheek.kavita smiles seeing them but her smile reduced seeing sunny throwing daggers at her.

"what?.."kaviat asked with raised eye brows.

"can't you prepare your breakfast yourself....why you keep on troubling swara di"

"i also make dinner daily for both of us,your swara di is not a princess who can't even make breakfast."kavita said in annoyed tone.sunny angrily takes two steps toward her.

"swara!!!..."kavita said loudly and gets up from chair.swara and pari looks at her.

"i am leaving for work...don't forget to lock the house before leaving like yesterday"kavita said quickly,picks a bread and leaves from there,muttering continuously.

"i also have to get ready for office..."swara said while getting up and looks at kids.

"you two are not going school today?.."swara asked with narrowed eyes.both shakes her head side to side.

"why?..."swara keeps her both hands at sides of waist.

"we are going for shopping with partner..."sunny said happily.

"really?..."swara asked with disbelief.

"and he took permission from mama also.."pari said with bright smile.

"nany or mama?..."swara asked while looking at sunny with narrowed eyes.

"mom!..."sunny said looking here and there while scratching his head.

"good...now will you do one thing for me"swara said and holds sunny and pari hands in hers.both nodded vigorously.

"as you are going with sanskar sir fo shopping then keep him busy for 3 to 4 hours please"swara said in pleading voice.

"why?.."sunny asked while moving his both eye brows up and down.

"actually he gave some work to complete and i didn't complete it till now.if he came to know then he will be angry,so just keep him busy and i will complete the work in office."swara said meekly.

"but you are also coming with us......friend is waiting outside"pari asked innocently and sunny also nodded.

"what!..."swara asked being shocked.