Part 32

"what...what happened to my daughter?"shomi shook sanskar by holding him with both hands.

"mishti!...calm down"shekhar said and tried to pull her back but she pushes him back and again holds sanskar from both hands.

"why are you not saying anything?....please tell me my daughter is fine."shomi said in pleading tone and tears starts rolling down from her cheeks.at that doctor comes out from ICU, shomi and shekhar goes toward him quickly.sanskar staggers back a little and sits down on bench with thud,feeling it hard to stand there.

"she will be fine..."ram said after sitting beside him.

"she have too...."sanskar muttered in inaudible voice.

AFTER FEW HOURS

"what did doctor say?..."shomi quickly goes to shekhar,seeing him coming out from doctor's room.everyone looks at him with desperate eyes.

"swara is not gaining consciousness...doctors are afraid she will slip into coma."shekhar said in hell worried voice.shomi covers her mouth,staggers a little and was going to fall down when shekhar,kavita and ragini holds her.

"mishti!...mishti!..."shekhar pats her cheek while shomi faints in his arms.

"call the doctor..."ram said to kavita while shekhar was shaking shomi.

************************

"why do you like to sleep this much?.....its so annoying."sanskar said in scolding tone while sitting beside swara's bed on chair.swara's right hand was in his both hands.

"you always trouble me....i am waning you,stop troubling me otherwise i will get angry."sanskar said in same scolding tone.he was rubbing his thumb at her knuckles.he stares at her un-moving posture and release a deep suffering breath.

"its been 24 hours swara,doctors started talking rubbish....please get up now"sanskar said and one tear skipped through corner of his eye.he wipes his tear and gets up.he keeps her hand on bed carefully, bends over face and place a feathery kiss on her forehead but instead of moving back stays there.

"i love you..."he whispers over her forehead,gets straight and turns around and walks few when he hears beeping sound of ECG machine.he looks at it,swara's heart beat was decreasing.he runs back toward her,she was taking  breaths as her chest was heaving up and down.

"swara!...."sanskar calls her loudly by holding her face.

"sanskar! shekhar uncle is coming..you should..."ragini said after entering inside but stopped seeing him shaking swara,hysterically.she runs back quickly and calls doctor.

"sir please you need to leave the room...."nurse said to sanskar and tried to move him back but he was adamant to not leave,swara's side.

"sir please...your presence can cause obstruction.."nurse said in annoyed,seeing him not budging a little.sanskar gives death glare to her and walks out of the room silently but stands at the door and look inside through glass window.his eyes turned red seeing them doing Cardioversion(electric shock).ragini looks at him,glued to the door and went into deep thoughts.

PAST

Swara enters inside her room and saw sahil getting ready and smiles a little,goes and starts arranging ironed clothes in their joined cupboard.

"you are going somewhere?..."swara asked in soft tone.sahil who was combing his hair, looked at her.

"why?...can't i go anywhere?"sahil said in curt voice.swara's hand stopped in air but jerks her head and continue her work.

"i didn't meant that...i was just asking in casual way"swara said in low tone.

"i am fed up of your interrogations....can't i do anything without taking your permission."sahil said in hell annoyed tone.