Part 33

"how are you feeling now?...any pain?"doctor asked from swara and she shakes her head.she was laying on bed in such way that her back was attached with couple of pillows behind her back.shomi was sitting beside her on bed.shekhar was sitting in chair,which was near her bed.ragini and kavita were standing behind shekhar.ram was sitting on sofa while standing beside him with crossed arms over chest.

"can you recognize everyone?..."

Swara looks at everyone slowly,her gaze stopped at sanskar just for a second then she looked back at doctor and nodded.

"that good...."doctor smiled,approvingly.

"mr.gaddodia we need your signatures on discharge papers..."doctor said,shekhar nodded and goes with him after kissing swara on head.

********************************

MAHESWARI MENTION

Sanskar was sitting on armed chair with file open in front of him on glass table but he was lost in deep thought.swara didn't meet eye with him which disturbed him a lot.

"what are you thinking?.."ram asked while sitting in front of him.sanskar comes back to his senses and looked at ram.

"nothing..."

"i wanted to talk about something important...do you have free time?"ram said in serious voice.sanskar nodded,closed file and looked at his worried face.

"do you know swara and her family shifted here in India one year before...."

"swara had told me about it....why are you asking?"

"what else she told you?..."

"wait!...she told me that they were shifted two years before and you are saying that..."sanskar said with lined on forehead and ram cuts him in between.

"she told you what she was told...."

"what do you mean?..."sanskar asked in confused tone.

"swara had met with accident when she was in London after that accident she suffered from slight dementia and forgot few years of her life....because of some reasons,they shifted here immediately and told swara that she shifted in India one year before and sent to work in our company so that mr.gadodia can establish business here."ram said,choosing words carefully.

"what reasons?....and i tried to dig up swara's background but i found nothing except some basics then how do you know this much?"

"do you love swara?...."

"dad please...don't change the topic"

"first give me my answer honestly then i will give you, your answers"ram said in serious tone.sanskar looks at his serious and gets alarmed.he had seen him serious only thrice in his life.first that night when his mother left the house,second when she filed case to get sanskar,so that she can demand money from ram in the name of sanskar and now,he was serious again.

"i love her a lot and your behavior is making me go insane."sanskar said in disturbed tone.

"swara is already married...."ram said in quite tone and stared at sanskar but he was looking back at him silently.both sit there silently for few minutes.

"sanskar!..."ram tried to speak but sanskar cut him.

"how do you know about this?..."

"i had asked for swara's hand,then her parents  told me about this...."

Sanskar gets up and walks out from there.ram holds his head and lays back on chair,feeling headache.

***********************