Part 21

Sanskar keeps hand on door closes it completely,swara looks at sanskar with wide,he was staring at her with blood shot eyes and ram was still saying something to him.swara holds his wrist with both hands and tried to remove it from door,gathering her full strength.

"fine dad!..."sanskar said,keeps mobile inside his coat,swara was still trying to remove his hand from door.

"sir what is my mistake,let me go..your writing is like,you have killed spiders on white page."swara said in irritated tone,his hand was not even budged a little.sanskar greeted his teeth,he holds her shoulder and turned her toward him.

"sir...."swara tried to speak something but sanskar keeps finger on her lips.

"not a single world...otherwise i will cut your tongue right here,first spoils every work then instead of apologizing,arguing with me..."sansakr said angrily,swara looks at him with wild open eyes,her heart was beating very fast,he was dangerously close to her.swara removes his finger from her lips and moves back,creating safe distance between them.

"sorry!..."swara said in hardly audible voice and tucked her hair behind ear nervously.sanskar felt like his range is falling down as he was starring at her flawless face.

"you are such a stupid and unprofessional girl..i have ever met in my life"sanskar while shaking his head.

"i am not stupid..."swara said while glaring at him.

"really?.."sanskar asked in mocking tone while taking one step toward her,swara's heart again raced.

"tell me one thing..."sanskar keeps his other hand at side of her head,on door.now she was caged between him and door.

"will you marry someone who is already in relationship?..."

"no....i am not this much stupid."swara said while shaking her head a little.

"its mean you agreeing that you are little bit stupid...not much"sanskar asked while smiling.

"when did i say that?..."swara asked while making her eyes wide.

"just now you said...you are not that much stupid its mean you know you are little bit stupid...right?"

"i didn't say anything like that..."swara said quickly and tried to duck down from his arched arms but sanskar holds her arm and pulls her back.

"you are trying to say i am lying?..."sanskar said and pulls her close.swara nodes slowly while starring in his eyes,both shares a short romantic eye lock as their faces were inches apart.sanskar's hand automatically moves toward her face and he brushes back lonely hair strand from her face and tucked it behind ear.

"sir!..."

"hmm..."

"your phone is ringing..."swara said with heavy breath,sanskar released his actions,frees her arm and creates distance between them slowly,still starring at her face.he takes out mobile from coat and closed his eyes while swara takes deep breath.

Sanskar again keeps mobile inside coat after making it silent,holds swara's wrist and takes her out from room and toward lift.

"sir where are you taking me?..."swara asked while looking at their hands.

"sir at least leave my hand..."swara again called him,sanskar didn't give her answer her question neither bothered to leave her hand.

"sir!..."swara fumed in anger at his silent.

*************************

"how can you say anything like that?..."swara said while starring at him with shocked expressions written on her face.