Part 29

They hear throat clearing voice and comes back in their senses.swara quickly pulls herself back and looks toward door.sanskar also looks in voice direction.swara steps down from counter and literally runs from there,forgetting pain in feet.sanskar looks at her then at ram.

"i didn't see anything...i just came here to drink water"ram said with smile and walks toward fridge.

"then i don't think there is need to explain anything...i will just go and sleep"sanskar said with same smile as ram and walks toward door.

"if you didn't tell me anything then tomorrow you will get engaged to kavya."ram said in warning tone,seeing him leaving with uncaring attitude.sanskar closed eyes,released a sigh and turned toward him.

"fine.....i will explain."sanskar said in composed tone.all ram smiles in triumphantly.

"but don't think i am afraid from your threat....i am adult,you can't force me for anything,seriously so dramatic"sanskar said,shaking his head,pulls chair and sit down.ram slapped on his back,goes and sits on sits opposite to him.

***************************

MORNING

Ram knocks at swara's room door and entered inside.

"good morning..."

"goo...good morning"swara stammered,seeing him and quickly get straight.ragini also greeted him.

"did you sleep well?.."

"yes uncle..."swara said while fidgeting her fingers.

"don't ask anything about last night....."swara worriedly thinks in mind.

"don't worry!...i will not ask anything,sanskar told me everything."ram said and on chair.

"what he told you?.."swara asked in suspicious way.

"he told me that you don't wanted to tell anyone about you two therefore he was rejecting every girl"

"i didn't want to tell about US?...what about us?"swara asked with wide eyes.

"why don't you want to get marry?..."

"i don't want to get marry?..."swara keeps her index finger on herself.

"i know your father don't agree for it but you should have told me...i would have talked with him and made him agree.

"when did he talk with dad?...."

"no need to act in front of me,sanskar told me everything.he also told me you helped him to make girls run away.....but i am really happy that you two are together."ram said happily,pats her head.

"what is he saying?....why didn't you tell me anything?"ragini muttered in swara's ear angrily.

"i don't anything myself...which story he told to uncle."swara said through greeted teeth.

************************ 

"what did you say to uncle?..."swara entered inside sanakar's room with angry red face.sanskar smiled after hearing her voice and looked at her in mirror.

"i knew it you will come."sanskar said and continue to make a knot of his tie.

"what story you told you uncle?"swara said angrily.

"which you used to tell to my dates..."

"how can you?....do you think its a joke? what if my father comes to know about it."

"dad didn't told you he is going to talk with him today only....off course to make him agree"sanskar said,correct his knot and turns toward her.

"huh???..."swara dazed after hearing it.