Part 24

MAHESWARI MENTION

"i am happy she left...she is so immature,don't know anything except troubling me and making mess around."sanskar said while walking inside the hall.servents in the hall,looks at him then at wrist watch in their hands.

"i want black coffee in my minutes..."sanskar ordered to a maid,goes and sit in TV lounge and switch on the TV.

"not in good mood."all sevenrts muttered to themselves and vanished from there in a second.sanskar keeps on changing the channels angrily.

"sir coffee..."maid said in obedient tone.sanskar picks up mug from dish and takes sip.

"you even forgot to make good coffee.."sanskar said angrily and again put mug back.

"what happened sir?...i made it as you like it."maid said,getting worried.

"you forgot to mix sugar in it..."

"sir but you always liked coffee without sugar..."maid said confusingly.

"damn this woman..."sanskar closed his eyes,cursing swara for ruining his habits.

"Take this coffee away!..."sanskar said, getting annoyed at that,throws remote control,gets up and goes towards his room.

SWARA'S HOUSE

ragini was sitting inside the hall while talking on phone and laughing when she saw swara entering inside and going toward her room with furious face.

"um...i will call you back"ragini said,cuts call and goes behind swara.

"swara why you came early...is everything all right?"ragini said while sitting beside her on bed.

"i left the job?..."

"what...why?"ragini asked in shocked voice.

"there are so many reasons..which one should i tell you first?...he is such a jerk,so arrogant,mannerless,idiot,stupid,burnt bitter gourd."swara said through geeted teeth.

"okay..now tell me what did he do?"ragini said while chuckling a little.

"he threw my flowres out of window...can you believe this?"

"flowers?..."

"you know i caught the flowers of bride,i was so happy,i wanted to show it to dad and he threw it..."swara said cryingly.

"you went to attend marriage with him?"

"yes...so that i can do acting of his girlfriend."

"oh!....its mean,i should start preparing for your marriage."ragini said,trying to change the topic.

"i totally forgot about that...i want to tell mama and dad about it.where is my phone."swara said excitedly and picks up her phone.

"don't you think you should go and tell them this"agini said with smile.

"i think you are right...as i am free from now,i will go and meet them tomorrow."swara said with smile.ragini nodded.

***************************

NEXT DAY

"Dad what am i saying to you?....be serious please."swara said with pout.

"what did i say?...i am agreeing with you but before anything,you have to come back home,i will throw a big party for you then i will introduce you with some boys."

"really then i will just go and pack my bags..."swara said trying to get up but shekhar holds her hand and chuckled.

"you are forgetting something."