Part 16

MORNING

"get up..get up"sunny and pari shook swara with both hands.

"let me sleep..."swara cried and pulls cover on her face.

"today is dewali...how can you sleep"sunny said and again shook her.

"its dewali!!!!..."pari said excitedly but swara didn't even move a little.sunny and pari looked at each other and winked.

"happy dewali!!!"both shouted at top of their lungs and kept on shouting until swara didn't sit on bed with open eyes.

"you two woke me up at 6 in morning"swara said through gritted teeth.

"happy dewali..."they again shouted and run outside.swara also runs after them.

"you two come here..."swara runs after them and catches pari.

"sorry..sorry"pari laughed and holds her ears and makes cute puppy face.

"you are becoming naughty day by day.."swara pulls her cheeks.

'affect of your bad company.."sunny said in jealouse tone.

"whose company made you naughty"swara said pulling him in hug.

'i am like this from birth..."sunny said proudly, on which trio laughed.

"when did you two woke up?.."swara asked after breaking hug.

"half an hour before..."

"really...what you two did for half an hour"swar said yawning,she wanted to sleep again.

"we were talking with partner."pari said sweetly and pointed at sanskar.swara looked at him he was standing at the door of hall with crossed arms.

"oh!...i didn't see him"swara muttered to herself.

"good morning sir"swara said with tight smile.sanskar nodded.

"he is looking fresh..how can this be possible,we slept at 3,i am still so sleepy"swara thought and again yawned

"he was not letting us wake you up"sunny said in normal tone.swara looks at sunny then at sanskar.sanskar looked at sunny with sudden shock.swara walks toward sanskar and stands in front of him.

"why were you not letting them wake me up."swara said while starring at his face deeply.

"if you will not sleep well then you will not able to focus on work today"sanskar said after releasing a suffering sigh.

"what work..today is holiday."swara said with narrowed eyes.

"you forgot...today you will come office in place of kavita."sanskar said with teasing smile.

"i will not..."swara fumed and walks toward her room.sanskar holds her arm and pulls her back as there was small distance between them.

"i thought you care about your friend but never mind,wake your friend up before sleeping and tell her to get ready we will leave together"sanskar said in soft tone and left her arm and walks toward children.

"he is so....'swara had no word for him.she goes toward kavita room and was going to shake her but stopped seeing her sleeping peacfully.

"didn't sleep well from one week...how can i be so selfish?"swara said to herself sadly.she released a deep sigh and goes to her room to get ready.

*************************

OFFICE

Swara was sitting in sanskar's cabin and was correcting papers in files,with red face.when her phone started ringing.she picks up phone and smiles seeing"mom calling'.she quickly attends the call.