Part 14

"uncle will be waiting..."swara said while stammering.sanskar comes in his senses and steps back.both stare at each other for a second then sanskar turns and leaves.swara gulps a little,picks up her bags and goes out.

there was complete silence in car till they reached maheswari mention.

"sanskar i have heard...you have problem when i tell swara my work."ram said,seeing swara and sanskar coming.sanskar looks at swara angrily.swara bites her tongue,avoids death glares of sanskar,goes and sit with kavita.

"there is nothing like that...its just work in office gets disturb."sanskar said while sitting beside him.

"hmm i can understand and no compromise on work..right?"ram said,seeing him through his glasses.sanskar smiles.

"he can smile also?"swara thought while staring at him.

"i am dreaming..."swara thought again and pinched herself and quickly rubs her arm,feeling tinglish pain.

"i have a lot of work from swara and because of my work,your work will get disturb therefore i found a solution....until my work with swara don't get finish,kavita will go office and do her work and swara will do all my work...."ram said,solving their problems.swara and sanskar looked at each other,recent moment passed through their minds.

"any problem?..'ram asked,looking at sanskar.sanskar looks at him and shrugged his shoulders,showing he don't care.

"then its decided..kavita will go office tomorrow and swara will come here."ram said.

************************

Swara's house

"swara here is all medicines and list of uncle's all work."kavita said giving her a box and a paper.swara takes list and start reading it.

"you know swara,i am so happy..i am going to spend time with him.'kavita said in dreamy voice.swara looks at her and sits beside her slowly.

'kavi do you have crush on that kahroos?"swara asked sweetly.

"yes...he is so hot na."

"hmm.....hot head"swara muttered under her breath.she picks her bag from table,takes out her diary and gives to kavi.

"i have made scehdule for monday and i have written all important meeting in this week.."

"really...thanks a lot"kavita said with wide smile.

"never keep your mobile on silent,reach office sharp at 8,he drinks black coffee with two spoon sugar.."swara said in one go.kavita nodded vigorously.

"what are you doing here...told you today is match."sunny shouted coming inside the house like storm,swara beats her forehead and gets up.

"and all the best for tomorrow.."swara shouted while running outside.

"but tomorrow is sunday!!....SWARA!!!!"kavita shouted,confusingly.

MORNING

swara is sleeping in her room when her phone starts ringing.she keeps pillow on ear,annoyed with ring tone.swara cursed under her breath,traced mobile on whole bed and keeps it on ear.

"hello!.."swara said with closed eyes.

"give phone to kavita..."sanskar said in busy tone.

"huh?..."swara asked in confusion.

"get up and give phone to kavita,she is not picking my calls."sanskar said in strict tone.

"hmm..."swara said as she went back to sleep.