Part 34

AFTER A MONTH

"make my evening clear..."swara said to her secretory then sign on file and gives it to her.

"anything important ma'am...."she asked with smile,knowing the fact that swara don't take half leaves.

"i am going for a birthday party...."swara said with smile.she nodded takes file and leaves.swara also gets up,picks up her bag and leaves.

GADDODIA MENTION

Swara was getting ready when her phone started ringing,she keeps hair brush back and picks up mobile and smiles seeing the ID.

"if you didn't come at the party then i will not cut cake..."sunny said in warning then before swara could have speak a single word,he cut the call.swara chuckled,shook her head,looks at herself in mirror then gets up,drops mobile in hand bag then picks a beautifully wrapped gift and walks out,closing the door behind her.

"mama! i am leaving,maybe i will not able to come till dinner time so don't wait for me."swara said to shomi,who was in kitchen,she nodded and swara leaves.

*******************

"sunny cut the cake...everyone is waiting."his mother said to him but he crossed his arms over chest and looks at door.she looks around with awkward smile then looks at her husband.

"sunny why are you not cutting cake..."sanakar whispered to him but before he could have answered,swara enters inside through main gate.

"who told you,i am not cutting cake...."sunny said happily and picks up knife.sanskar looks at door and his stopped beating for a second.he was seeing her after a month,their last meeting flashed through his mind.pari who had also seen swara,gets really happy and runs toward her.

"you are late.he is creating a scene..."pari said,held swara's hand and made her walk toward sunny.swara stand near sanskar as he was standing with sunny.both looked at each other and share a long eye lock which get broke by clapping sound as sunny cut the cake.swara looks at him and smile a little and claps.she again looks at sanskar as she was still feeling his gaze on her.sanskar moves his gaze from swara to pari who was offering him cake.he smiles and takes small plate from her.when pari moves toward swara to give her cake.

"don't give her that...she is not invited"sunny said angrily.pari looks at him with twitched nose then looks at swara,who was starring at sunny with smusing smile on lips.

"ignore...ignore"pari said, held her hand and took swara with her.

"why did you disappear like that.where were you gone...i missed you so so much."pari said while making sad face.swara sits in front of her and hugs her.

"i am sorry pari...i missed you."swara said,breaks hug and kisses on her forehead.pari smiles fully.

"isn't it my birthday?..."sunny said in irritated tone and looks at sanskar who was starring at swara.

"partner!..."sunny hit his elbow join to him.sanskar comes back to his senses and looks at him.

"do you know,how many messages i send to her....and look at her,didn't even talk with me.she is very bad friend"sunny said while seeing swara busy with pari.

"why don't you go and talk to her...."sanskar said in plain voice.

"why should i?....i am birthday boy,she should come and talk with me."sunny said and narrows his eyes at pari who was giggling at something.

"if you don't want to talk then don't talk about her and don't look at her."sanskar said,holds his shoulder and both turns their face to other side.